LGB help.

spike2450

Hi

Hi JTac are lasing when I sensor select down the tv screen pops up changing it to LST and it never finds the laser, on the video tutorials they use the screen with the compass rose on it i.e. the EHSD screen and they get the lock etc how can I get the EHSD screen to show. any help for an idiot is appreciated. :joystick:

Edited by spike2450

Hi

Hi JTac are lasing when I sensor select down the tv screen pops up changing it to LST and it never finds the laser, on the video tutorials they use the screen with the compass rose on it i.e. the EHSD screen and they get the lock etc how can I get the EHSD screen to show. any help for an idiot is appreciated. :joystick:

Maker sure you have the correct laser code. To enter the laser code, use sensor select switch (SSS) aft to select the LST, next to the push button (PB) 5, should be the word;"code". Press PB 5 twice ( to unbox and rebox the code) and use the upfront controller (UFC, numpad under HUD) to enter the correct laser code.

The EHSD, is selected in any MPCD by pressing menu, and then EHSD, but I assume you are talking about the DMT display which looks similar. DMT is selected the same way. Menu then DMT.

Also Using SSS, fwd (INS) and left (MAP) will bring the DMT page on the MPCD.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thanks appreciated, no issues changing the laser code, I've downloaded vipers 1.5 training mission and the air start for lgb works as it should, but when I ramp start and rearm with gbu12 with or without the litning pod it still doesn't work, obviously missing something when setting the harrier up.

Do you have a track? I know some times they do not work but is worth a try.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Its never worked for me, on vipers mission the TV screen doesn't pop up unless you select the DMT osb but as soon as I select the sensor button aft or down the TV screen pops up and I cant select the EHSD compass rose screen.

Unless its something I am not selecting on the startup.

I will jump back into vipers and look at all the control selections.

Never recorded a track before lol.