Sunscom SFS Throttle needed!

Hi guys,

i´m desperately searching a Suncom SFS Throttle. I own an old F-15 Talon stick and want to join him with the correct throttle unit.

Does anybody here have one and is wiolling to sell it? Or maybe know somebody who´s selling one?

Rgds

Ragnar65

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

Modules: F-5E, FC3, F/A-18C, Mirage 2000 C, AV-8BNA, FW-190 A-8, F-16C Viper

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit

Sounds good... ;-) What´s the price for the throttle you´re thinking of?

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit

Well, my throttle is converted to USB already... So, I will have to adjust the price for that. Also, one of the POTs needs replacement but that is an easy fix. It only needs to be replaced if you want to use it as a split throttle. If you want to link the two together there is way to mimic one throttle to the other via the joystick software.

I will sell you USB converted throttle for $90 USD + cost of new POT (if you want replacement) + shipping (will have to be determined)

Would you be interested in the stick? I have a fully functional Talon stick (bought separately) and a SFS parts stick I took a switch off the castle hat (came bundled with the throttle).

Any questions let me know

You can see pictures here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=191977

Guys, thanx for xour offers, but the project died right now... When trying to open the Talon for cleaning due to flickering buttons, the whole thing exploded literally... :-( No way for me to get the bunch of buttons and springs back to the right place... Lost my nerves and smashed the whole thing into the trashcan... ;-)

So there´s no more need for a throttle...

Rgds

Stefan

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

If interested I can send you my Talon too

Baz, thanks, but after the "incident" yesterday that old Suncom-stuff is no longer interesting... I´ll try a Saitek Rhino that i can get for a few bucks...

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals