AV8B Pocket Guide Question

Destroyer37

Does anyone out there have the ability, time, and know how, to convert the Pocket Guide to a format that will fit in the standard non standard sizing of the flight crew checklist binder when printed?

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

Adobe Acrobat Reader, in combination with your printer if your printer supports 2-sided printing, allows you to resize your printout and do it two-sided.

You can choose to print "two-sided" then "define" your paper size as about 8.25" high by 5 1/8" wide. Adjust your margins so that you have room for the hole punches.

Alternatively.. you can select print it as a "booklet" ... again.. user defined paper size as above. This will allow you to just fold the paper in half and staple, etc to hold it together.

Semper Fi

AldoUSMC

Intel i7-6700 CPU @ 4 GHz, 32 GB Ram, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Pro -64 Bit

IRL, I would make my squadron inflight guide with publisher so that page changes could be a simple remove and replace action. Pagination can be a problem with PDFs. FWIW, the new USAF airline style checklists are a real PITA. I much prefer the old style aircrew checklist binders to which you refer. Another benefit of Publisher is that it is free as part of MS Office.

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]