Comms menu not available

Hi Guys,

I'm not able to open the Comms menu in any versions of the game either on or off the ground.

I'm trying both '\' key and right Alt +R, but nothing happens.

I have 'easy Comms ticked in the options.

Any ideas whats wrong or what I'm doing wrong please?

Thanks,

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

Running any mods? Had same issue with my Menu Relocator/Font enhancer mod.

Edited by Chic

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Hi Guys,

I'm not able to open the Comms menu in any versions of the game either on or off the ground.

I'm trying both '\' key and right Alt +R, but nothing happens.

I have 'easy Comms ticked in the options.

Any ideas whats wrong or what I'm doing wrong please?

Thanks,

Which aircraft and which version of DCS World?

I remember there is at least one aircraft where you have to bind the "Push to talk" instead of "Communication Menu".

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Thanks for your help.

I'm not running any mods.

I'm referring to F15-C in 1.57, 1.58 Beta and V2.0 Alpha.

I'll try the A10-A and see how it goes too.

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

I have verified for the F-15C on my rig and it works without a problem. On my German QWERTZ keyboard I have to use the "#" key to generate the equivalent keyboard code. Depending on what keyboard layout you use you have to identify the key that corresponds to the "" on the US keyboard. I have avoided the problem by binding the command to a button on my HOTAS.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I have verified for the F-15C on my rig and it works without a problem. On my German QWERTZ keyboard I have to use the "#" key to generate the equivalent keyboard code. Depending on what keyboard layout you use you have to identify the key that corresponds to the "" on the US keyboard. I have avoided the problem by binding the command to a button on my HOTAS.

You're a star LeCuvier...Its "#" on my keyboard too and it does work.

Thank you so much!:thumbup: