aussies?

are there many australians on this forum? :D

do u guys play online at all? like an 'online squadron' of somesort?

also,

ne1 going to avalon airshow this year? it will be my 1st airshow! i heard it will be the USAF's 60th anniversary, so they will have a big presence apparently..

Hey buddy I am australian and I live in Sydney. I fly online using Hyperlobby when I can (I hardly ever fly offline anymore) which is usually for an hour here or there in the evening or on a weekend morning. There are a few of us around in squads but not a whole lot. I am the only aussie in my squad so that makes it kinda hard but I still manage to fly with them. Head on over and check out the site cos I would love to get a few more aussies into the =IA=.

Camoman

PS: I hope to be going to avalon but will depend on the cash situation in the coming weeks.

=IronAngels=

Http://www.ironangelslockonsquad.com

Iron Angels Lockon Squad

Iron Angels: The Proud, The Few, The Elite

I'm from Sydney also... and I fly online on HypperLobby every now and then with same nickname/callsign.

I don't know if I'll be going to Avalon Airshow... I was there in 2005 and I got pretty nice sunburn on my face :D

No longer active in DCS...

I'm an aussie from melb, don't play much lockon anymore, novalty has worn off, but im starting to get back into it, but not really a fan of online stuff as my connection speeds are always crap, im on adsl 1 at its fastest speed (1500kb). generally get verry high pings even when im the only one using it at home.

Avalon is a strong possibility, i go everytime but this year im tempted not to because it hardly changes, same planes, same routines. But i still love it!

cheers

another true blue here, loving lockon and love the airshows, went to the one out at the richmond raaf base recently and it was a good day, missed out on seeing the eagles though as they were a no show for some reason.

as for the avalon air show its well here:

http://www.airshow.net.au/airshow2007/general-info/index.html

indeed looks like a big event, maybe even some eagles and some newer stuff too going by the pics, yet that may just be a tease, will have to find some details of what will be there.

so yes a few aussies around the traps, and not a bad bunch of blokes either, that goes for the rest of em round here too.:thumbup:

I'm a ex-Brit, but I live in Melbourne now... I know what you mean about the connection speeds, but with FC1.12, my 1512Kbps line works a treat with my squadron.

The Savage 77th also has quite a few Australian players...

www.s77th.com

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sydneysider myself.

Check out our new squadron we have just started up with quite a few aussies in it.

no site yet, just forums but drop in and say gday ..

3 Sqn Forums

A few of us also host missions when we are on so you should get a good ping from in Australia (worst is a member in perth pings about 100.)

:)

another true blue here, loving lockon and love the airshows, went to the one out at the richmond raaf base recently and it was a good day, missed out on seeing the eagles though as they were a no show for some reason.

I heard the tanker broke down which meant the F-15's couldn't make it on their own. I was really looking forward to them but the show was pretty good anyhow. First time I have seen the RAAF do a multiple F-18 display.

:thumbup:

Theres a couple more Aussies up here in Queensland; Jetwash (Noosa) and myself (Brisbane), our mates Crow (Adelaide); Mazza (Perth); Recker (Sydney). We are on most evenings if you are looking for some action.

im from adelaide too..most evenings, eh? whereabouts? and which version do u guys use?

we've now got a dedicated teamspeak server ... all welcome to join.

be awesome to have a huge game with low pingers only!

Teamspeak: 60.241.246.175:8767

What types of flights of flights do you guys like to do? Happy to host in Sydney..

:)

FC 1.12a on Hyperlobby. on some evenings, and we have a hog roast on a Saturday on the Squadron server :thumbup:

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FlamingCliffs 1.12a here and when I fly online it's always on HypperLobby.

I like to fly any type of missions... the diverse the better... I am pretty familiar with all aircraft, only not that well with F-15C.

My favourite is MiG-29.

No longer active in DCS...

im from adelaide too..most evenings, eh? whereabouts? and which version do u guys use?

We are all 1.12a and Hyperlobby compliant as well as TeamSpeak.

Nice to know there are so many Aussies around, now lets try and see how many Aussies we can get online at the same time. The biggest server capacity we ahve between us is a couple with 1500/256, I can usually get 4 clients airborne @56k.

Killer