Through The Inferno (Georgian Coast) - Highly dynamic and endless task-based mission

Hey all! Important update:

Please discard v1.14 since there is a major bug with the mission spawning.

Please ensure you have v1.15 (the latest version as of this post).

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

• 2 weeks later...
Are there missions specifically for the Viggen, if you load up in that? :)

Well if you take a look at the offered missions, there is something available for all airframes.

For the Viggen you could do any of the A2G and the Anti-ship missions.

I'd keep my eyes peeled for an update that adds more variety to the missions with more unit types and also a Persian Gulf Version!

"Through The Inferno"

A new update has been pushed for this version of TTI Singleplayer. CTLD for helos is now fully functional since it was not working properly before. A lot of other changes are in place too, please check the original forum post on the first page for the changelog as well as the download link to the updated mission file. Thanks!

"Through The Inferno"

The F/A-18C Hornet Module has been added to the latest version. Check the ED User Files page of this mission to get the latest version. The link is in the first post of this thread.

"Through The Inferno"

Im running the latest version 1.17. Today for the first time, when starting the TTI mission Georgia, it gets stuck on the loading screen. Must shut down with Task Manager. Deleted that mission and tried new download of same one. Same thing happens . "loading"..............

UPDATE -Tried version 1.08 and it ran just fine.

Edited by lasvideo

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

Beside the loading problems I stated earlier in this thread, it also inconsistently sends out telemetry for use in my Jetseat and motion platform. If I start up a quick mission, then immediately start up TTI, 50% of the time it will output telemetry. I stopped using it due to this bug.

• 2 weeks later...

A major error in mission completion detection for A2G Helo Mission 2 has been fixed and pushed to the ED User Files page. Please download the latest version which can be found on the initial post of this thread.

Thanks!

"Through The Inferno"

Beside the loading problems I stated earlier in this thread, it also inconsistently sends out telemetry for use in my Jetseat and motion platform. If I start up a quick mission, then immediately start up TTI, 50% of the time it will output telemetry. I stopped using it due to this bug.

I'm having the same loading problems...

Im running the latest version 1.17. Today for the first time, when starting the TTI mission Georgia, it gets stuck on the loading screen. Must shut down with Task Manager. Deleted that mission and tried new download of same one. Same thing happens . "loading"..............

UPDATE -Tried version 1.08 and it ran just fine.

Ensure you're on the latest OpenBeta release for DCS World.

"Through The Inferno"

Ensure you're on the latest OpenBeta release for DCS World.

Sorry, but Im not ready to sacrifice the great performance Im getting with 2.5.0 to update to the plague of issues with the most recent OB. I will stick with 1.08.

Sorry, but Im not ready to sacrifice the great performance Im getting with 2.5.0 to update to the plague of issues with the most recent OB. I will stick with 1.08.

Well, the current release of DCS is now on stable. OB has merged with Stable branch, it works pretty well!

I just pushed an update today which adds a TON more aircraft for the enemy list, so there's more variety for A2A,

Some new vehicles in the enemy pool for A2G, also A2G HARD will now have more complex SAM networks and tougher ground threats to really get some challenging A2G going on, and to really get good usage of aircraft with SEAD weapons/capabilities.

Enjoy!

"Through The Inferno"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, a new update has been pushed to the ED User Files page for this mission! I've added many new zones to increase dynamic gameplay.

UPDATE 07/10/2018:

- Each A2G Mission type now has 10 zones, making for 40 possible mission locations, with endless unit variety/composition/placement within zone.

This change brings a much more unpredictable dynamic to the mission generation script.

"Through The Inferno"

Fixed a major issue with anti-ship missions in v1.22

Pushed to ED User Files Page today.

HOTFIX 07/13/2018:

- Fixed an issue with an anti-ship mission that was not working properly

"Through The Inferno"

Thanks deadlyfishes for your missions! I'm gonna play this much.

1 problem I have, with TTI and hornet, is that I can't tune a radio frequency inflight... it turns back to previous frequency after 1 sec or so. (f.e. tuning 127.550 AM on M channel of a radio to contact carrier...gets immediatly back to 305.000 AM)

I can certainly tune frequencies in ME for F/A-18c and save but inflight it doesn't work. I remember having this issue with another dynamic mission (or it was a previous version of TTI) and I don't have this issue f.e. in mission I create.

Hold the ENT longer in UFC

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C

Hey all! An update was pushed to this mission in light of the new DCS update, adding new carrier frequencies/ICLS/etc...

Download the latest version of this mission via the ED USER FILES link on the initial post.

UPDATE 07/18/2018:

- Mission file updated and saved with this DCS Update Patch

- Added ICLS Channel 5 to Carrier CV-74 Stennis

- Added/Changed CV-74 Stennis ATC Frequency to 115.5 AM

- Added Changed LHS-1 Tarawa ATC Frequency to 125.5Mhz AM

- Added the aforementioned frequency information to the in-game briefing.

"Through The Inferno"

Have to say, I really like using your missions, my thanks.

A suggestion/request for yourself. Any chance of adding a single summary spreadsheet page into the Kneeboard, containing the various ILS, TACAN and other frequencies on the maps. That would be awesome.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Awesome mission.

Is there anyway to make the spawning happen automatically? For example - choosing easy air targets and once the easy targets are destroyed then it spawns new ones?

For now, the nature of the mission calls for you to decide the sorties, so that's something I can think of in the near future, but it will probably just be player controlled for now.

Have to say, I really like using your missions, my thanks.

A suggestion/request for yourself. Any chance of adding a single summary spreadsheet page into the Kneeboard, containing the various ILS, TACAN and other frequencies on the maps. That would be awesome.

I just updated all the TTI SP missions including this one to have a custom kneeboard with the information you mentioned.

"Through The Inferno"

Hello DeadlyFishes,

I have a request for a missiontype. Would it be possible to at Strike missions to the list? Like destroying a bridge, fuel dump, factory etc? That would be great for the Viggen and other non CAS dedicated airframes.

RedeyeStorm

• 3 weeks later...
Hello DeadlyFishes,

I have a request for a missiontype. Would it be possible to at Strike missions to the list? Like destroying a bridge, fuel dump, factory etc? That would be great for the Viggen and other non CAS dedicated airframes.

RedeyeStorm

Wanted to also +1 this, as I was flying the Mirage other night I had the same thought process. A factory, or bridge, power plant, etc. One object or a few, but not near as many as A/G ones. Think this would be a great addition to aircraft that aren't dedicated CAS.

Also, to note the order of A/G missions, is Hard than Easy first on the F10 list. Nothing big just my OCD noticing :)

Hello DeadlyFishes,

RedeyeStorm

Wanted to also +1 this, as I was flying the Mirage other night I had the same thought process. A factory, or bridge, power plant, etc. One object or a few, but not near as many as A/G ones. Think this would be a great addition to aircraft that aren't dedicated CAS.

Also, to note the order of A/G missions, is Hard than Easy first on the F10 list. Nothing big just my OCD noticing :)

I've got a big project on the multiplayer side of things. In the coming weeks I'll see what I can do for this mission :)

Stay updated, and feel free to post any ideas!

Thanks guys!

"Through The Inferno"