Through The Inferno (Georgian Coast) - Highly dynamic and endless task-based mission

Does anyone know if it's possible to decrease the amount of ground units spawned, when selecting an a/g mission?

I fly single player only and find it very difficult (or extremely time consuming) to destroy all targets (mostly due to my poor skills :P). Would be nice to be able to spawn them at a different location after my 3rd or 4th bombing run, instead of after the 10th run ;)

I checked the ME, but I have no clue

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Hello everyone!

I have some problems with TTI in DCS 2.5.3, it basically stucks during loading and forces me to close DCS from Task Manager.

I checked the log file and it states errors with liveries and weapons, thought it could be my game, I ran repair, but it says the game is fine (and updated).

P.s. How can I attach the log file here if needed?

New update which fixes some crashes when playing for a while:

UPDATE 01/05/2019 - 1: v1.27b

- Fixed an error in the scripting that would cause crashes occasionally.

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

Hi deadlyfishes, thanks for uploading those fantastic missions, I played a lot on your multiplayer servers, now I can do it alone if I want.

One question though, is it possible to look at .lua files or extract them? I want to do some modifications to default settings.

Hi deadlyfishes, thanks for uploading those fantastic missions, I played a lot on your multiplayer servers, now I can do it alone if I want.

One question though, is it possible to look at .lua files or extract them? I want to do some modifications to default settings.

Yeah, just use 7zip to open the miz file as if it were a zip folder :)

Any chance to add an AI wingman to fly along with. I know their AI, but it beats flying alone?

Go in the mission editor and add wingmen to the slots you want wingmen for. Just make sure they're not set to CLIENT or PLAYER.

--- Additionally, new update here guys:

UPDATE 01/05/2019 - 1: v1.27c

- Added a fix to optimize online stability.

"Through The Inferno"

This looks fantastic, thank you so much for making this available! I just discovered it today. I love the "zeus" spawning. It makes it so much quicker to set up training scenarios.

I am having an issue with the mission generation however. I tried generating a hard A2G mission using the F10 menu and got endless "A2G Hard Mission Active" messages:

KdkDAR4.jpg

I also don't see anything new on the F10 map.

This is with "Through The Inferno (Standard) (Georgian Coast) v1.27c.miz" on the latest DCS open beta. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

This looks fantastic, thank you so much for making this available! I just discovered it today. I love the "zeus" spawning. It makes it so much quicker to set up training scenarios.

I am having an issue with the mission generation however. I tried generating a hard A2G mission using the F10 menu and got endless "A2G Hard Mission Active" messages:

KdkDAR4.jpg

I also don't see anything new on the F10 map.

This is with "Through The Inferno (Standard) (Georgian Coast) v1.27c.miz" on the latest DCS open beta. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Try version 1.27d, just fixed it for you:

UPDATE 01/05/2019 - 1: v1.27d

- Fixed an issue with the 'standard' version where ground missions were not working.

"Through The Inferno"

Hey Fishes. Is it possible to add a tree removal around each A2G Mission area? It's impossible to hit anything in a forest due to tree collisions.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

Try version 1.27d, just fixed it for you:

UPDATE 01/05/2019 - 1: v1.27d

- Fixed an issue with the 'standard' version where ground missions were not working.

Thank you for your great job @dealdyfishes

I must be missing something. The download link in the first post address to the ED download page. The version downloaded there is v1.10a ...

Where is the latest version posted?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Fishes. Is it possible to add a tree removal around each A2G Mission area? It's impossible to hit anything in a forest due to tree collisions.

Sadly that's a client-side thing. You'll have to mod it or reduce the trees out on your end.

Thank you for your great job @dealdyfishes

I must be missing something. The download link in the first post address to the ED download page. The version downloaded there is v1.10a ...

Where is the latest version posted?

Thanks in advance!

It's on the first post, linked at the top but here it is: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3063233/index.php

"Through The Inferno"

Sadly that's a client-side thing. You'll have to mod it or reduce the trees out on your end.

Really? I thought the triggerzone tree removal trigger worked server side. :/

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

Big game changing update for TTI SP!!

UPDATE 01/17/2019 - 1: v1.28

- Added 'configurable' mission settings for TTI SP. Check the readme file on editing mission settings for more details.

Find the download at the ED userfiles link on the first post.

EASILY EDIT AND CONFIGURE MISSION SPAWNING AND OTHER SETTINGS!

You can configure and personalize the many attributes of Air to Ground Missions, Air to Air spawns and JTAC settings within the mission editor easily.

There is a tutorial readme file on how to do this.

You can also just look here to see what kind of mission settings are editable and what they change:

HOW TO CHANGE MISSION SETTINGS:

GO TO THE TRIGGER LIST IN THE MISSION EDITOR (3rd icon under MIS on the LEFT PANEL)

On the FIRST TRIGGER, look in ACTIONS > DO SCRIPT.

There you can edit the number values for adjusting the mission properties.

AFTER EDITING, SAVE MISSION!!!!!

DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE NUMBER VALUES!!!

This is what each setting does:

a2a_respawn_time = TIME IN SECONDS BETWEEN EACH AUTOMATIC A2A SPAWN (TTI ALIVE ONLY)

sam_enable = SET TRUE OR FALSE DEPENDING ON IF YOU WANT THERE TO BE RANDOM SAM SITES SPAWNING ON THE MAP OUTSIDE OF MISSION ZONES (TTI ALIVE ONLY)

sam_respawn_time = TIME IN SECONDS BETWEEN RANDOM SAM SITE SPAWN (TTI ALIVE ONLY)

jtac_smokes_targets = SET TRUE OR FALSE IF YOU WANT JTACS TO SMOKE LASED TARGETS!

You can set the number to 0 if you do not want that unit type at these missions.

a2g_hard_misc = how many MISC ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g HARD

a2g_hard_aa = how many Anti Air ground units (shilka, ural AAA, soft single unit SAM like tunguska, osa) will spawn at a2g HARD

a2g_hard_sam = how many SAM ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g HARD

a2g_easy_misc = how many MISC ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g EASY

a2g_easy_aa = how many Anti Air ground units (shilka, ural AAA, soft single unit SAM like tunguska, osa) will spawn at a2g EASY

a2g_easy_sam = how many SAM ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g EASY

a2g_helo_misc = how many MISC ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g HELO

a2g_helo_aa = how many Anti Air ground units (shilka, ural AAA, soft single unit SAM like tunguska, osa) will spawn at a2g HELO

a2g_inf_troops = how many infantry ground units (troops) will spawn at a2g INFANTRY ASSAULT

a2g_inf_misc = how many MISC ground units (armor, unarmed, etc...) will spawn at a2g INFANTRY ASSAULT

"Through The Inferno"

New update here:

UPDATE 01/22/2019 - 1: v1.29

- Added waypoints to all missions except anti-ship for F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C and M-2000C. The intel reports will specify which waypoints to use to go to an active mission zone.

- Fixed "AI friendly A2A Backup" logic. They will now properly patrol and will also takeoff from the runway directly.

- Fixed the spawned in "ZEUS" aircraft to not just fly straight and/or RTB. They will now do CAP and orbit.

- Fixed the SA-2 unit group to be more active than to just be an extremely close range SAM site.

- Added an SA-11 battery to the unit pool of SAMs.

- Changed frequency presets in the F/A-18C. If you decide to add A2A wingmen to the hornet slots, they will speak to you on 305mhz AM

- JTAC Autolase script now tells you when units are destroyed and when new units are being lased.

- Adjusted tanker paths.

"Through The Inferno"

@deadlyfishes, Just wanted to acknowledge the professional setup of your servers, have just started joining in on some A2A missions on the west server and the oceanic server, Steep learning curve but really enjoy the atmosphere... cheers (Reaper9)

i7 8086K(Delidded@5.2),ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula Z370,Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition, 32GB DDR4,860 Pro SSD x2,970 Pro M.2, 840 Evo, Asus ROG PG278Q G-Sync.. Rift S:pilotfly:https://imgur.com/a/TRIm7nL

UPDATE 01/26/2019

- Added a new "DEFINE MISSION SETTINGS" section where users can now adjust and change which units are spawned in the random spawning pool of A2A and A2G (AA Threats) missions.

This is especially useful if you want to prevent certain units from being spawned for A2G and A2A missions.

"Through The Inferno"

Could we get the ability to spawn WWII planes for... Reasons...

Also I did a bit of customization and noticed that if you delete the 3 Ukrainian planes in the back row on the ramp at Guadata, the whole mission will turn black and lock your computer up. Took me ages to figure out why my custom slots were ruining my game.

Hey deadly,

I may have found an error. I modified the mission through the paramaters by adding -- to all modern fighters (flying the Mig 21). However the auto (alive) spawn still produces the modern fighters I disabled. I believe it is limited to the hard setting. When I manually activate enemy flights through the menu I only get the planes I selected.

Wonderfull missions by the way.

Hey deadly,

I may have found an error. I modified the mission through the paramaters by adding -- to all modern fighters (flying the Mig 21). However the auto (alive) spawn still produces the modern fighters I disabled. I believe it is limited to the hard setting. When I manually activate enemy flights through the menu I only get the planes I selected.

Wonderfull missions by the way.

ah, I see.

You're correct that it doesn't affect the alive version's auto spawns. I'll put in an update for this.

I'm also considering consolidating both versions and making the alive auto-start missions optional, having them on by default.

"Through The Inferno"