VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

[uPDATE]

Latest build is now patched and available on the website for download.

http://www.vaicompro.com/downloads.html

Thanks

* the bed!...that was quick! :pilotfly:

Edited by BIGNEWY
1.1 profanity

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

Hollywood_315

I have been marking time playing with the Su-33 while waiting for the F18. I just came across your post and have read the pdf manual. I must say, the manual is as good as anything I have read. A very professional job. I have used both VA and VAC and generally have preferred VAC because it is just so simple to use. However, while I wait for the F18 module, I have decided to tackle the complexity of VA and your Viacom pro module. To support your efforts, I am going ahead and purchase the pro license both for the purpose of supporting all your work and in the hope that I can master it. Be ready for some really simple questions from me.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

@Hollywood 315

Thanks for a great software. About the chatter license key, I didn't get that the validation on the about page was generic :) was looking for a separate input for the chatter license. All is well :D . About the upgrades, is it just to install over the old?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Got it Today

Been waiting for this for a while now. Couldnt believe it when I saw the last post. Many thanks for your hard work and cant wait to get it installed. There is no doubt I will have some questions for you. Purchased right away, thats Christmas sorted, yippee

Cheers

Steve

Edited by tmansteve

I have a stupid request.

I've stated training my VIACOM because of my non-native accent. however, I have a huge problem with the Normandy airfields. I have no idea how I should pronounce the french names...

Is there a Native French willing to make a quick video and post in on YT?

just show the name as written on the screen and pronounce it like 5 times.

Thanks!

Azeville

Bazenville

Beny

Biniville

Brucheville

Cardonville

Chippelle

Cretteville

Cricqueville

Deux Jumeaux

Evreux

Lantheuil

Lessay

Longues

Maupertus

Meautis

Molay

Picauville

Saint Laurent

Saint Pierre

Sainte Croix

Sommervieu

Chailey

Forde

Funtington

Needs Oar

Tangmere

Edited by uri_ba

Voiceattack Edits

Hi Hollywood

Crackin work. Got it installed but have a couple of questions. In Voiceattack profile!!

1. Can i edit the button for On/Off Chatter without problems.

2. If I use Easy Communications On, do I map my jostick to TX4 Auto.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Hollywood

Crackin work. Got it installed but have a couple of questions. In Voiceattack profile!!

1. Can i edit the button for On/Off Chatter without problems.

2. If I use Easy Communications On, do I map my jostick to TX4 Auto.

Thanks

Steve

1. In the Configuration menu, near the very bottom of the list by the TX commands it's called "*Chatter*"...just double click it, then click the "..." button out to the right for "When I press" and set it to whatever key/button you want.

2. Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

So is it worth buying over Viacom 2.0? What are the differences?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Thumbs up!

Purchased!

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

So is it worth buying over Viacom 2.0? What are the differences?
Yes verry...

First you not need to look for profiels... instant work

I never used 2.0 for f5 because no profiel... now complete startup with voice...

When new planes will come to dcs... you dont have to wait till sombody makes profiles for new commands.

And instant replay from tower/crew... you speak and dont have to wait, they react directly if you donne speaking...

You dont need mods to turn off voice, easy to use.

And thats a lot of imursion for the little pay...

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention

Edited by _schepper_

VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

And the voice command trainer is pretty damn slick too! There's a ton of really nice improvements over the old version, definitely worth the small price.

Plus, in general, you should reward people who invest their time in a product you use all the time for free...by rewarding them back with a small fee when they get the product to a place that it supports one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Absolutely, I fully agree with rewarding those in the community (not just in DCS World) that make life easier, better, more enjoyable.

EDIT: Bought!!

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Purchased!

Thank you for your great work and contribution to the community!:thumbup:

13700k @5.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 4000MHz CL14 | ASUS Z690 TUF  | GIGABYTE RTX4090 Gaming OC | Samsung 970PRO 512G + 980PRO 2T

GIGABYTE M32U | HP Reverb G2

Warthog HOTAS | TPR | JetSeat | TrackIR5

Windows 11

Hollywood

I did use a few voice commands for cockpit controls in VAC and would like to continue to do so in VA. For example ACTIVE PAUSE (Left Shift + Left Win+ Pause) is often used by me when learning a new module. If there any way that you could explain how to add/import such a command into your profile so that I could do other ones on my own?

Thanks

sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Thanks all for the generous comments :thumbup:

@sobe Sure you can add as many of your own commands as you like.

In the profile there's already a category 'Additional' for that so for tideness you could put your commands in there.

But you can also make new categories, it doesn't matter.

You could start by editing the disabled *New command* into something that works for you.

Have a look and send me a PM if you need further help with it.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Bought! :) Great Christmas surprise for all of us, Hollywood! Woot!!!!! Dank je wel!

EDIT:

Made a small JTAC Type-2 (Laser Spot) work video with the new Vaicom and AV-8B.

Easy as pie!

Edited by The LT

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

Nice vid. The one disadvantage of getting rid of the radio menu (which I have done, too) is trying to remember all the info from JTAC - especially if your memory is getting tired with age. It's difficult to write with a VR headset on, but I 'spose I could jot down the essentials using the nose gap! :D

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Nice vid, you know you can disable player voice in menu of vaicom? no repeat of what you are saying and direct responce

Brixmis,

I think i am gonna try to make a kneeboard page because same problem here, never made kneeboard, but i need somthing

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention