VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

@Hollywood_315

When invoking training mode to 'train' the speech recognition engine for keywords, does this erase any previous voice data already captured for a keyword or does it does it just overwrite it?

Ryzen 9 3900X @4.6Ghz | ASUS STRIX ROG 570-F Gaming | 32GB HyperX Predator HX432C16PB3AK2-16 DDR4-3200 | Corsair Force MP600 1TB (OS and Games) | MSI 3090 Gaming X Trio | HP Reverb G2

Hello Hollywood,

Had a quick glance back on the forum to see if this issue I and a others on my squadron are experiencing when using either Aim9 or Side Arms in the AV8B Harrier. I couldn't see any reference, so perhaps this is a new issue?

The problem is this: If we transmit a message when we have side arm or the aim 9 missiles selected we lose the active/lock tone. The only way we can get the tone back is to reset the volume on the missile via its volume knob.

Is this something you are aware of?

Thanks

Waistcat

i7 7700 @ 4.7GHz--GTX1080ti--Samsung SSD 500GB--32 gigs of RAM--TH Warthog--Crosswinds rudder--HP Reverb--Dedicated Sim room.

After upgrading to 2.5.5, my comms menus are triggering periodically without input from me. Shutting down Voice Attack causes the issue to stop and I didn't have this issue prior to upgrading. I have PTT set correctly as far as I can tell. I have reset LUA and settings. I have searched the forums unsuccessfully for a similar issue.

What am I doing wrong with VA/VIACOM?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by WOPR

After upgrading to 2.5.5, my comms menus are triggering periodically without input from me. Shutting down Voice Attack causes the issue to stop and I didn't have this issue prior to upgrading. I have PTT set correctly as far as I can tell. I have reset LUA and settings. I have searched the forums unsuccessfully for a similar issue.

Thanks in advance.

Deleting the export.lua file and letting the game rebuild it the next time you start it up fixed the issue for me.

Thanks in advance.

Same issue here - I am ignoring it for time being, but would be great to get this fixed. I did a clean reinstall.

@WOPR Can you enable debug mode and send me a PM with link to your VAICOMPRO.log.

Would be interested to see if you have are any errors reported on startup.

EDIT If no startup errors shown, try closing all apps and running a DCS repair.

Can you also let me know which other plugins and tools you are running and check DCS.log for errors thanks.

@waistcat No hadn't heard of that one yet.

Game audio stream management is done in DCS so not sure if the plugin is directly involved here.

Can you check if you get the same effect if you issue a command using the comms menu thanks.

@Coder Windows speech learning algorithm is a bit more sophisticated than that,

it will essentially learn and adjust each time it is exposed to your voice.

So the more training and the more you use it in flight, the better.

Edited by Hollywood_315

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

@WOPR Can you enable debug mode and send me a PM with link to your VAICOMPRO.log.

Would be interested to see if you have are any errors reported on startup.

EDIT If no startup errors shown, try closing all apps and running a DCS repair.

Can you also let me know which other plugins and tools you are running and check DCS.log for errors thanks.

I also run TACVIEW & SRS.

DCS Log has bunch of errors about nose art and custom cockpits, mostly for modules I don't own.

PM incoming.

Hi,

By mistake I deleted the release command for PTT command.

I hesitate to reinstall VAICOMPRO because of the correct tuning I found and I am afraid to lost it.

Could someone send me (here or by PM) the structure and content of the release command to be able to recreate it ?

After purchasing VA and Vaicom and additional 6 frustrating hours i give up. I installed VoiceAttack with Vaicom Pro, had a bit of trouble at the beginning, but after running VA as administrator the auto-installation worked, at least as far as the log tells me. However VA+Vaicom don't seem to interact with DCS properly. It is unable to recognize the module currently in use. Easy comms are always displayed as on, too, although thats not the case. Communication with VA works, commands are correctly recognized but i won't get an answer by the sim. Already double checked content of all lua files. Any suggestions? I attached my Vaicom log file in case that helps. Would be glad to hear from you guys.

VAICOMPRO.txt

i5-2400 | 16GB Corsair XMS3 | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Hollywood,

Thanks for the reply and request. I think you may be right as this problem with the Side Arm and Aim 9 tone is in both DCS comms menu and when using Vaicom. I have even discovered that the missile tone will not stay on either.

One for Razbam or DCS or both!

Waistcat

i7 7700 @ 4.7GHz--GTX1080ti--Samsung SSD 500GB--32 gigs of RAM--TH Warthog--Crosswinds rudder--HP Reverb--Dedicated Sim room.

After purchasing VA and Vaicom and additional 6 frustrating hours i give up. I installed VoiceAttack with Vaicom Pro, had a bit of trouble at the beginning, but after running VA as administrator the auto-installation worked, at least as far as the log tells me. However VA+Vaicom don't seem to interact with DCS properly. It is unable to recognize the module currently in use. Easy comms are always displayed as on, too, although thats not the case. Communication with VA works, commands are correctly recognized but i won't get an answer by the sim. Already double checked content of all lua files. Any suggestions? I attached my Vaicom log file in case that helps. Would be glad to hear from you guys.

Maybe checkout post #1102 and onwards, in this thread, for a potential solution(s)

Maybe checkout post #1102 and onwards, in this thread, for a potential solution(s)

Thanks for the suggestion. Eventually i could not let go and found the problem: It seems like VA+Vaicom interfers with SimpleRadio. In my case the „local“ prompt of SRS in the export.lua has to be placed after the one of Vaicom. Don‘t ask me why. Now everything works fine.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Edited by SkipperSMG

i5-2400 | 16GB Corsair XMS3 | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you mean the "local " variable declaration? I'm interested in knowing how you went about troubleshooting this, as I may have similar symptoms and it never occurred to me that the export.lua would be to blame.

Yes exactly. I read in the Vaicom description that it does not interfere with SRS. However, like stated in the FAQ, missing recognition of the module in the PTT page seems to be an indication for problems in the export.lua so i gave it a try. I deleted the SRS line and everything worked great. Then i re-added the line after the vaicom declaration and it was still working.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Which version of SRS are you using?

Thanks

Version 1.5.2 i believe, but im not entirely sure. Had no mic for a while and therefore didn’t start and update SRS. Will check after work.

EDIT: Its SRS 1.5.3.4

Edited by SkipperSMG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Alerax LSO script

Hy,

I'm using Vaicom with the LSO script from Alerax. Every thing is ok except that calling the carrier comm information does not work. Calling the weather status is ok.

Where could the problem come from ?

Win 10 | i7 8700 Coffee Lake OC @ 4.9Ghz | 32Go Ram | 1080Ti | DCS on SSD | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Rudder | TrackIr 5 Pro

@Skipper Thanks for the update.

Compatibility testing with third party apps is always done with their latest versions.

For SRS this is currently 1.5.4/1.5.5 https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169387

This has been tested to run in combination with VAICOM PRO, SSA, and Tacview irrespective of their order in export.lua.

@Leysard Well that's for your mission script designer to sort out :D

At the very least each command needs to be unique with a unique actionindex assigned.

So that could be something to get checked.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

I installed the latest version of Voiceattack 1.7.2.29 and the latest version of VAICOMPRO and when I run Voiceattack it crashes.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: VoiceAttack.exe

Problem Signature 02: 1.7.2.29

Problem Signature 03: 5be86b82

Problem Signature 04: VAJS

Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.3

Problem Signature 06: 5b49333c

Problem Signature 07: 1a

Problem Signature 08: 0

Problem Signature 09: System.BadImageFormatException

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Disabling the plugin support will allow VA to run fine.

Thanks. That fixed the crashing. Is there an update for the profile VAICOM v2.0 F-15C?

If I try and select it I get these errors.

5:22:56 PM - Error with launched file: [The system cannot find the file specified]

5:22:56 PM - Unable to get value from URI - Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\VAICOM\Tools\TEMP\mission.lua'.