VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Chaser,

When you are at that "Select Joystick Button" menu and you press the joystick button you are assigning to PTT, does it not show anything assigned after that action?

sadly not buddy nothing shows up as assigned other that the default also when you go into the test - it wont let me test either

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had a problem, which preventrd va picking up my warthog, joysticks properly, which manifested itself also in Target, can you load a profile in Target to your warthog, or do you get an error message when you try (this is a diagnostic, you don't need target for voice attack)

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Not really, this is basic VA stuff not related to the plugin.

Suggest to thoroughly test your joystick devices in Windows control panel first.

Make sure you have a vanilla VA 1.7.3 install.

Try disconnect (-) and reconnect in VA (+), disabling hat switches.

See what happens with another (e.g. gamepad) device.

Check your TARGET or other apps (e.g. Norton) are not interfering with proper functioning.

Hope it helps, if no joy you may want to refer to VA forums

https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/

Grtz

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Check in Windows Game Controllers that the button you want to assign lights up and is functioning. Also confirm the name of the controller.

I noticed you said your TM Warthog HOTAS and joystick were recognized. Is there another joystick? Do you have the TM Warthog joystick and throttle combined in a TARGET profile (which gives it the HOTAS designation)? If yes, stop the profile and check that Windows Controller shows a separate Warthog joystick. Then try assigning it in VA Options. Make sure to click "Okay" at the bottom of those pages in Options to finish.

Also, noticed in your picture that the mouse short cut button on the right side of the VA menu is slashed out. I don't think that would change anything, but try activating that button.

Also, the PTT button cannot have a key command already assigned to it in DCS. Check your DCS key assignments. My DCS had the default backslash \ assigned to open the Commo menu and that had to be cleared.

I am having a similar issue to Chaser. I was using Voice Attack 2.0 with DCS 2.0 and using the F-15C profile with no issues. I had to reinstalled DCS on separate drive after taking a long break and had to relearn how to configure Voice Attack. I created the mod folder and pointed the mod manager at DCS World 2.5. I also downloaded the free version of VAICOM Pro 2.5 and updated Voice Attack for the latest version - 1.7.3.

The dialog screen indicates the following:

Plugin support enabled

Plugin VAICOM Pro 2.5 initialized.

Easy Communication is true

Ready to command

I am unable to set up my LTB on my Warthog throttle as the hot key. Like with Chaser it says waiting.

On the Joystick options screen if check assign, I get the options of the Warthog throttle and stick. I select stick. I check enable joystick. I did not select hat. Should I? I check test and it says waiting like chaser. Does the VAICOM Pro settings supersede the Voice Attack settings or do I need to enabled the setting recommended in both guides?

Hi, anyone else got problems with keywords database (after the latest update)?

When I start VA, it prompts "keywords database was updated: apply FINISH steps.."

Ok, so I follow the instructions like many times before (Ctrl+A, DEL, Ctrl+V) and when I click OK, I'm getting a pop-up window which says:

Invalid Multipart Command

Multipart commands cannot contain any blank entries. Please remove any blank entries.

I can't figure out, what I'm doing wrong.. Hollywood, can you help with this, please?

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

@B2Blain Old profiles don't work with the plugin, you need to load the specific universal .vap profile that is generated by the plugin.

See install notes / user manual.

@cabzi Looks like your keyword database may have become corrupted somehow.

Clear keywords using the Reset tab and restart VA.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

@B2Blain Old profiles don't work with the plugin, you need to load the specific universal .vap profile that is generated by the plugin.

See install notes / user manual.

@cabzi Looks like your keyword database may have become corrupted somehow.

Clear keywords using the Reset tab and restart VA.

Thanks, Hollywood!

@eric AOCS responds with a status summary of all unit categories.

Deep Interrogate must be enabled in preferences.

Grtz

Deep Interrogate is enabled.

I took a look in the Keywords Editor and there is no "status" in there.

"Crystal Palace" > "Interrogate" gives me a status of the unit catagories.

I have attached a screenshot of the VAC window.

AOCS.PNG.db08a852be211e6e083ea5342c259cb8.PNG

Hollywood - hopefully you have access to an early release of F-14's Jester AI commands for implementation into your already great product. This is going to be a game changer !

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X

Reverb Pro HMD

HOTAS: TM Warthog throttle / TM F18 Grip

Dual H640P Huion tablets used with VRK (Virtual Kneeboard ) software

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hollywood,

I checked the POV box for my Warthog throttle and was able to get it to recognize commands, but was not able to get it work in the game with the free version.

Is there a way I can go back so I can use the old F-15 profile in voice attack. I would gladly pay for the license but I want to make sure it VAICOM pro works first.

Thanks!