VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Version 2.5.9 appers to have an issue with the Keyword list that is copied to the clipboard when you click "Finish" on the KEYWORDS tab of the configuration interface.

When I paste in the new comments, VoiceAttack pops an error dialog stating "Multipart commands cannot contain any blank entries. Please remove any blank entries."

Yeah no problem on my end copying the commands in.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

@Eagle Thanks. It's automatic if you're an existing user: you're prompted to accept the update when you launch VA.

Hi Hollywood!

Unfortunately I am not prompted to update - any idea why that might be? I am on 2.5.8.3

Never mind after deactivating and reactivating auto-update, it now works. :huh:

Nanny

Edited by TheNanny

Since the latest update, whenever i try a command, it just opens the radio menu in game, but nothing else happens. I can not execute a single command, from refuel to awacs...

What am i doing wrong?

Version 2.5.9 appers to have an issue with the Keyword list that is copied to the clipboard when you click "Finish" on the KEYWORDS tab of the configuration interface.

When I paste in the new comments, VoiceAttack pops an error dialog stating "Multipart commands cannot contain any blank entries. Please remove any blank entries."

Might be related to this https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3815892&postcount=1750

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie

Since the latest update, whenever i try a command, it just opens the radio menu in game, but nothing else happens. I can not execute a single command, from refuel to awacs...

What am i doing wrong?

Make sure VA is run with admin rights. Sometimes windows remove "run as administrator" settings when updating windows.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie

Viacom Pro - Not listing modues on PTT page or answering calls

Hi

I have the latest software installed (Pro) and when flying (Spit and A10) when I do a transmission I get the radio speech from me as the pilot say 'Request landing' 'Request Taxi' but I get zero response.

When I open the viacom GUI and open the PTT page I dont have any modules listed. I have followed the trouble shooting guide on youtube and done a complete uninstall of Voice attack, but it still does not respond. Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Neal

Desktop PC:

Intel i7 14700K, MSI Z790 MAG Tomahawk MOBO, 64Gb RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 3080ti

Windows 11, VPC joystick, Crosswind rudder peddles, HP Reverb G2, VPC Collective, DOF Reality H2, Gametrix seat, WinWing panels.

I had this problem a couple of months ago. Reset keywords from control panel and restart VA. Copy-paste should work after this.

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

I had this problem a couple of months ago. Reset keywords from control panel and restart VA. Copy-paste should work after this.

Thanks. The advice to paste the clipboard into a text editor and get rid of the initial spaces or in the case it was ** ; worked.

I have some aliases setup on the keywords so I'd rather avoid the reset, but I'll try to remember that for the next time.

Thanks H,

I guessed it would be, Thanks for getting back. Not holding my breath for a quick fix!

Waistcat

i7 7700 @ 4.7GHz--GTX1080ti--Samsung SSD 500GB--32 gigs of RAM--TH Warthog--Crosswinds rudder--HP Reverb--Dedicated Sim room.

I was trying to add some words this afternoon bit when I clicked the microphone the windows speech engiywould not appear. I even tried to open ito open it directly but it will not show up. Any ideas?

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

How to turn-off automatic mission readout? thanks

It is one of the settings in Viacom. Crypto Alt C one of the tabs. It is called briefing if I remember correctly

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

How to turn-off automatic mission readout? thanks
It is in your configuration page. You can turn off auto Briefing readout there. Not sure now if in configuration or preference tab but it is there the Vaicompro option section

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

It is in your configuration page. You can turn off auto Briefing readout there. Not sure now if in configuration or preference tab but it is there the Vaicompro option section

Auto Brief it seems... Thanks!

mighty pilot, so it seems

· Intel i7 8700K 3.7GHz · Asus 1080 Ti · HP Reverb · Virpil T-50CM2 base + stick · Virpil MT-50 Throttle · TM TPR Pedals

Is there a way to use exact wording on menus instead of some random text?

Yesterday I tried to contact a tanker for a solid 15 minutes with "intent to refuel" when thats not even the recognized message.

Or a way for it to read back the available options for that menu

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling:

Yesterday I tried to contact a tanker for a solid 15 minutes with "intent to refuel" when thats not even the recognized message.

I struggled with contacting the Tanker initially until learnt that "Approaching for refuel" is what works for when contacting tanker.

I can understand how tasking it is to memorize the a new set of phrases from what one is used to in the Sim.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

VIACOM not responding when identifiers used in call

Hi,

I'm just getting sorted on how to use VIACOM. I thought I had read in the manual that you could use normal pilot speak and the program would pick out the key command. However, when I transmit something like, "Texaco, Enfield 11, approaching for refuel" I get no message received "beep" and it is not recognized. However, if I just say the command alone, "approaching for refuel" VIACOM responds appropriately. I thought perhaps there might be some menu option addressing this, but I can't find anything. Any words of advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris

Hi,

I'm just getting sorted on how to use VIACOM. I thought I had read in the manual that you could use normal pilot speak and the program would pick out the key command. However, when I transmit something like, "Texaco, Enfield 11, approaching for refuel" I get no message received "beep" and it is not recognized. However, if I just say the command alone, "approaching for refuel" VIACOM responds appropriately. I thought perhaps there might be some menu option addressing this, but I can't find anything. Any words of advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris

Speak slow and make pause then Vaicom understand you

You can add aliases as you like for every command.

For example, you'll get fuel, if you added and trained "Gimme a drink".

That way you can add the exact wording or other brevities. All possible.

posting again

I tried to importing f10 menu, however there is no AI communication in the list...

ideas?

The list you copy shows blank (no visible text) but you are actually copying it. Try copy and paste to a text document and you see what I mean.

If this made no sense please explain the steps you are doing so we can answer you more accurately :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie

The list you copy shows blank (no visible text) but you are actually copying it. Try copy and paste to a text document and you see what I mean.

If this made no sense please explain the steps you are doing so we can answer you more accurately :thumbup:

Got it now, thanks :)

sadly seems BF commands dont work