VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Is posible to show the on screen options menu in the moment i push TX button for reference without have to say"options"? Thanks

you could make a note of the keyboard shortcut you use to show the menu and bind this to your TX switch/button.

:thumbup:

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]

Sorry if this has been discussed before in the thread, but, have anybody else problems with the Join up command for FC3 planes?

I have a profile where all commands work perfectly except for the Flight-Join Up, the menu open fine but the last F1 key is never sent, i'm really struggling to find the cause.

@schurem @dburne Work and testing on the AIRIO extension is progressing well and release should be on time.

@falcon Not sure what it has to do with the plugin. VAICOM PRO doesn't use F-key sends and Rejoin command works fine.

@SonofEil Speak slowly and leave pauses manual page 15.

@Rangoon Hard to tell, best to try by elimination. HW monitoring app and GPU-Z could be involved but also don't rule out antivirus/power/BIOS schemes interrupting devices (e.g. NIC) after some timeout.

@lazerwolf Thanks, PM

@Drac You'll need to contact that third party.

@tmansteve If there are duplicate commands the primary profile (i.e.. VAICOM PRO profile) will overrule the ones in the daisy-chained profile, so it's not an issue.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

How are you guys setting up your TX comms in the F-14?

I have my TX buttons mapped to the 4way hat on the side of the Warthog throttle (as it is shown in the manual) But the default F-14 Profile has wing sweep controls mapped to those buttons, and as we cant have different TX setting for each Aircraft I was wondering how you were modifying your profiles or your TX buttons?

Cheers

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

How are you guys setting up your TX comms in the F-14?

I have my TX buttons mapped to the 4way hat on the side of the Warthog throttle (as it is shown in the manual) But the default F-14 Profile has wing sweep controls mapped to those buttons, and as we cant have different TX setting for each Aircraft I was wondering how you were modifying your profiles or your TX buttons?

Cheers

SD

I rebound the wing sweep to the hatswitch in front of the right trottle and kept the TX setup as is.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie

I rebound the wing sweep to the hatswitch in front of the right trottle and kept the TX setup as is.

Exactly what I did also.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

;3846237']Hot fix 2.5.4.28615 Vaicom does not work' date=' even after lua reset.[/quote']

Seems to be working fine for me.

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

;3846237']Hot fix 2.5.4.28615 Vaicom does not work' date=' even after lua reset.[/quote']

Seconding that, worked fine yesterday, not displaying the active module and not working today. 2.5.9.2

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

;3846617']I fixed mine by updating VA and deleting the DCS program from VA and then deleting the Plugin from VA and reinstalling

Thanks man, will look into that later today!

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Hi All,

I am having issues getting the 'VAICOM PRO for DCS World' menu to detect the F-14 when it detects the F-18 fine.

I would like to ask if the issue is due to there not being any F-14 references in the following file:

*.\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua

I am on the beta branch of VA and have uninstalled\reinstalled a few times.

VA - 1.7.3.9

VIACOM - 2.5.9.1

Many Thanks

Ben

Hi All,

I am having issues getting the 'VAICOM PRO for DCS World' menu to detect the F-14 when it detects the F-18 fine.

I would like to ask if the issue is due to there not being any F-14 references in the following file:

*.\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua

I am on the beta branch of VA and have uninstalled\reinstalled a few times.

VA - 1.7.3.9

VIACOM - 2.5.9.1

Many Thanks

Ben

I managed to get it working by doing a master reset of the Lua code from within VA and restarting the app.

Now to figure out how to get the 'Communications Menu' to reliably open as the default binding of '\' doesnt work and changing to another keyboard key gives similar results...

I managed to get it working by doing a master reset of the Lua code from within VA and restarting the app.

Now to figure out how to get the 'Communications Menu' to reliably open as the default binding of '\' doesnt work and changing to another keyboard key gives similar results...

Update: Once I changed the DCS 'Special' communications option back to 'Default' the communications menu started to work again and my VA voice commands. Winning... :)

Hey guys just for clarity the regular procedure after a DCS update is

1) Close DCS,

2) Restart VA,

3) Start DCS.

Hope it helps, grtz

Hm, I restarted DCS and VA / VAICOM several times over the course of the evening, but so far to no avail. Will look into that!

That sounds exciting. While I've had Viacom pro for a while, I've rarely set it up because I had issues many times that needed a reinstall. But I'll definitely be using the jester portion of it.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

I have the TM16000 HOTAS and want to assign a single PTT, when I assign one of the orange buttons, when I press and release it has TX start and TX end, but at the same time it also "starts listening" and "stops listening" and cancels out regular voice commands.

What am I doing wrong here ?

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

I have the TM16000 HOTAS and want to assign a single PTT, when I assign one of the orange buttons, when I press and release it has TX start and TX end, but at the same time it also "starts listening" and "stops listening" and cancels out regular voice commands.

What am I doing wrong here ?

It sounds like you have windows speech recognition open as well as Vaicom/Voiceattack

windows-speech-recognition.gif

If you have the above window or the microphone icon in the taskbar close them, you don't need the WSR program to use Voice Attack.

The only time this window should open is when you are training the keywords in Vaicom, it opens then so that it can read the words in the training list, listen to you say them and then store the way you say them in your speech profile. that speech profile is then used and shared by programs like Voice Attack or Windows speech recognition.