VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Viacom Pro user here. Love it!

Is the a single place to see the Changelogs?

Reason is I created my own Checklist with the commands organized as I need them.

However when you add commands I need to update my checklist without digging through forums to find new commands.

Very happy with my purchase and now find Jester to be a fluid process.

Fight to fly, fly to fight, fight to win.

Callsign: Need

Shu-Ha-Ri

hello, you all..

Dit get my AIRIO today...Great addon again..:thumbup:

Noticed that Jester is not on headset, like ATC and Ground Crew, but on speakers.

Is this a setting I've missed ?

Regards

John,

Sorry .. had to switch on ICS ….works like a charm... cool stuff...Happy Happy !!

Well ..jumped to conclusions here...still not Okay :(

Strange thing if I Tell jester "startup" his replay is over speakers...if I ask him to close or open the canopy it is over the headset ..

Any body ..got the same ?

Edited by P3CFE

since last update any ptt button press other than TX3 on WH gets this message in VA:

3:33:04 PM - Plugin execution exception: 'VoiceAttack.VoiceAttackInvokeProxyClass' does not contain a definition for 'State'

then :

3:33:43 PM - UNABLE TO INVOKE PLUGIN, 'VAICOM PRO 2.5. DUE TO EXCEPTION: 'VoiceAttack.VoiceAttackInvokeProxyClass' does not contain a definition for 'State'

Opppsss

Since last update I am not able to communicate with anybody: tower, tanker, AWACS...

Neither using 182 nor 159.. neither on presets nor on manual...

Someone with same problem?

Thanks

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

Opppsss

Since last update I am not able to communicate with anybody: tower, tanker, AWACS...

Thanks

Same.

Check the voiceattack log. After a successful audio command (confirmed by the beep) it normally states the "command is constructed" or something similar. It doesn't anymore...

Opppsss

Thanks

Disable HOT MIC in EX airio settings

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same.

Check the voiceattack log. After a successful audio command (confirmed by the beep) it normally states the "command is constructed" or something similar. It doesn't anymore...

I am having the same issue, using the menus works fine. However, mine DOES say the command is constructed, as well as getting the voice command in the game. It's just nothing responds. On the same frequency, using the mouse menus, I get a response. Both radios in the F-14, haven't tried others.

EDIT: Just tested with the A-10C, it appears to be working there.

Edited by soupyc

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The voice of the F-14 "Ambush" Trailer and F-14 Tomcat Instructor Pilot

My Rig: Intel i5-7600k | MSI Z-270A PRO | 16GB DDR4 2400 | MSI nVidia GTX 1660 Ti | Saitek X52 Pro | TIR 4 w Pro Clip

Future Plans for VAICOM PRO

Hollywood: I'm really enjoying the AIRIO extension. So much better in the Tomcat than that arcade-like wheel. Today Wags posted an update on the new carrier module under development. (See https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3868424&postcount=150). Will VAICOM PRO be supporting the new carrier comms?

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

Opppsss

Thanks

Yup, the VAICOM update killed it, dead, stone dead, unresponsive.... and no, No RIO is setup...

Looks like a rocky road ahead between ED, Heatblur & VAICOM constantly tinkering... Once I get it working best to disable auto update...

SIGBLOCK.png

Tryed to disable HOT MIC option and it seems to work normally back again.

Maybe a bug with the HOT MIC or something we are missing?

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

...And just to check if it's only a matter of my mispronuntiation..

To tell Jester to tune Creech tower, the directive is "Creech select"?

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Please allow the wheel when using the Vaicom rio. Sometimes I forget what I had to say and it is very frustrating not use the wheel... so no way to communicate with the rio.

Just as you allow the option to view the comms menus also.

Thanks!

@

Basic VAICOM PRO only, the rest left until things are stable.. Last update killed VAICOM pushing any commands to DCS... they are recognised fine in VA but no action DCS... Was working just perfect before the last update today..

Deletion and re-install in the APPs folder made no difference..

For info... :)

Edited by Gizzy

SIGBLOCK.png

Yep same here Vaicom not working in DCS, after VA update to 1.7.5

Getting the "thud" sound after xmit can't get picture, tanker, ETC

VAICOM update killed it.

Edited by Cooler07

Atari 800XL 64K MEMORY 1050 FLOPPY Video GTIA chip 300 baud modem.

Thank you for your reply

What I meant was

Viacom profile loads everytime I open VoiceAttack automatically.

Even when another profile is selected

It loads First (in the background) not selected but still running.

Can this be avoided when NOT selected.

I have NONE selected in the Load Profile on Start Option

pilotfly.gif

This is a VoiceAttack issue with loading of plugins. Currently you cannot load a plugin based on profile, they all load based on your selections in the plugin manager.

I know exactly what you mean though, it would be nice to link them so I don't have to keep enabling and disabling them between Vaicom and EDDI...

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Interestingly, I had a situation tonight in MP that I could not get the Frequency to change in SRS when making either a Darkstar, or Texaco call. The system would actually call out, but it was on wrong Frequency.........The only thing that I changed to fix it, was to turn the new ICS hotkey off (uncheck), then went back into sim and all was well. Using easycomms ON. Anyone else able to link a not call to the ics checkbox in the Vaicom pro configuration EX tab? It would work after I used the menu to make the initial call (which DID change the frequency)...

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system