VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

just figured i use Asus Sonic Studio

Voice Attack didnt recognize

moment I uninstall sonic studio this resolved, hopefully this added to FAQ

Well, it's already in the troubleshooting guide on the Voice Attack forum. But I agree, Hollywood could reference this guide, if not already done so. Might save people some time.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

+++ plugin update 2.5.19 +++

Hi all,

Plugin 2.5.19 is out.

For Supercarrier communications (currently as beta), get your Realistic ATC extension license from the website and activate on the About tab.

https://www.vaicompro.com/get-license.html

No additional file download is required for this extension.

IMPORTANT: After updating the plugin, follow the FINISH steps to add new keywords.

VAICOM PRO users have access to more Supercarrier communications commands than people who choose to work with menus.

What's more, the EX tab has a setting to disable auto-generated player messages so you can issues these commands yourself.

Carefully inspect the reference tables and additional notes on manual pages 70/71.

Be mindful that responses are dependent on flow state: CASE I/II/III calls must be made in the correct order when right conditions are met.

For the steps, make sure to refer to the flow descriptions in ED's Supercarrier Operations Guide

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=231740&d=1586110211

This is an Early Access / beta release, subject to change.

As always, your feedback is appreciated.

Have fun!

Hollywood

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Thanks for getting this out so quick.

I have purchased the license for Super Carrier coms, however whenever I try to validate it fails.

I am entering the key that was emailed to me with no luck.

Any ideas?

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

The bug with Jester on assisted startup with "Loud and clear" and "Check" is still there. I've downloaded the Update, but I can only progress with repeating "assisted startup"...

I thought, this would be fixed with the next update. Can anybody confirm this or is it on my side.

Thx in advance,

Flo

I have purchased the license for Super Carrier coms, however whenever I try to validate it fails.

Any ideas?

Make sure that the prompt text has all been cleared from the licence key field, as some of that will be invisible after you have pasted the key in from your email.

By the way, that "full fat" instruction set, for the supercarrier is awesome and should really appeal to the hardcore simmers, a lot of whom have been complaining about the automatic nature of ED's early implementation.

Nice one

Any ideas?

Same happen to me, I have to restart Voiceattack, clear all field (mark and delete) Copy the serial key from email, enter your email and hit validate..

Ok it finally went through.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

ATC plugin and/or update broke my OB! Loading always stops at 10%. Must repair and delete Viacom scripts, then it loads. Disabling ATC extension in the settings is not possible, to test if it is the cause ((

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

Depends on your install specifics, if you have issues after update run a DCS Repair, select DCS version with the sliders (Custom tab) and then set DCS World program files folder with Custom Path.

Then restart VA and DCS.

Thanks for that it worked! Cheers! :thumbup:

After installing the Realistic ATC plug-In I have a strange problem. Most of the voice commands are not executed although Voice Attack clearly understands them, but doesn’t recognize them (f.e. unrecognized: ‘Texaco request refueling’). If I then manually through the comms menu (F-keys) ask a refuel and later give the voice command ‘ready pre-contact’ Vaicom understands and executes it.

On the other hand, I can go through the whole JTAC process without any problem. All voice commands are understood, recognized and executed.

Had the same problem as others with the stuck at 10% issue, but solved that. Have also already deleted the export.lua.

Any ideas?

Had several atempts to update the voiceattack profile using ctrl+A then DEL finally ctrl+v to place the new keyword set. Everything looks normal and fine to this point but when I press ok I repeatedly get a message saying "Multipart commands cannot contain duplicate entries, Please remove any duplicate entries." I'm stuck to know what duplicate entries they are, Any idea why I should get this message.

Used RESET to fix problem

Edited by Musicman2018
Problem solved

It's not that. It doesn't recognize 'salute', 'request rearming' and a lot of other commands that used to work perfectly prior to the update with the real ATC plugin.

Edited by Valk

No, it's not that either. Voice attack understands what I'm saying. My pronunciation isn't getting butchered by the speech recognition engine:) And it happens to commands that have been working for ages.

Edited by Valk

I can concur something is amiss. I used to have no trouble getting the speech recognition to understand what I am saying and translate that back into a command in the Editor menu. Now, it doesn't understand anything I say. Even if I say an old command: "Approaching for refuel" it doesn't understand.

When I click on the "Test" button Voice Attack says there are 512 missing aliases in the VA Profile. The only thing different I have done is activated the ATC license.

**EDIT**

When just in VoiceAttack, not the Vaicompro Editor, the old commands work but none of the new commands are recognized and are not present.

Edited by Revelation

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT