VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Sorry for taking so long to respond Tomeye....

Can’t get the switch command to be recognized, either. I do not want parallel broadcast in general, so this means the only way I can transmit over SRS with VAICOM running is to first use a valid VAICOM command and wait for the beep and then speak on SRS. If the VAICOM command isn’t accepted it will not allow me to transmit SRS. Instead, I have to try another VAICOM command. Grrrrr.... It seems to frequently not recognize my VAICOM command, probably because I am rushing it and didn’t really want to issue it in the first place, for example just to make a Fox call over SRS.

While I have struggled some with certain commands, it has never followed switch, so I really have no idea how it is supposed to behave.

The other thing I have an issue with is that I cannot figUse our how to turn off “chatter”. This is a cool idea I paid for, but in multiplayer it’s distracting for me and there doesn’t seem to be an option button for it.

As mentioned already just say *Chatter* for chatter on/off. Additionally you can check your profile in VoiceAttack the key combination for enabling disabling.

In my profile it's R Ctrl + R Alt + V. I Think the default combination is R Ctrl + R Alt + C.

x9C+TjaB94V2wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Sorry for taking so long to respond Tomeye....

Can’t get the switch command to be recognized, either. I do not want parallel broadcast in general, so this means the only way I can transmit over SRS with VAICOM running is to first use a valid VAICOM command and wait for the beep and then speak on SRS. If the VAICOM command isn’t accepted it will not allow me to transmit SRS. Instead, I have to try another VAICOM command. Grrrrr.... It seems to frequently not recognize my VAICOM command, probably because I am rushing it and didn’t really want to issue it in the first place, for example just to make a Fox call over SRS.

While I have struggled some with certain commands, it has never followed switch, so I really have no idea how it is supposed to behave.

The other thing I have an issue with is that I cannot figUse our how to turn off “chatter”. This is a cool idea I paid for, but in multiplayer it’s distracting for me and there doesn’t seem to be an option button for it.

In my case with Vaicom and "switch" command, I found that "switch" for whatever crazy reason is recognized from Windows as "troops".

I have no clue why this happens and I am trying now with voice recognition to understand why.

You might want to check your VoiceAttack window how it recognizes "switch"

Hi guys

Plugin 2.5.22 with AIRIO 2.5.9 is out! This includes P-47 support, various fixes, and for AIRIO backup access to the Jester wheel with the Options command ("Jester,.. Options").

Grtz

I've read through the manual and does this mean that we can't access jester wheel via the button like we usually can without viacom but we need to say "Jester, Options"?

For it to appear and then navigate through the menu with voice?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

I've read through the manual and does this mean that we can't access jester wheel via the button like we usually can without viacom but we need to say "Jester, Options"?

For it to appear and then navigate through the menu with voice?

It works like before. If airio is not enabled in ex tab or vaicom not working it is accessible by the button. For some reason I am not able to use backup wheel though. It does not show up when i say "jester options" command.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It works like before. If airio is not enabled in ex tab or vaicom not working it is accessible by the button. For some reason I am not able to use backup wheel though. It does not show up when i say "jester options" command.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

So then I'm guessing the ability to access the Jester menu via button will never be implemented because of the "Limitation" so to speak and have to depend on these workaround solutions?

And same problem here

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

i have set EASY COMM OM on DCS and then OFF VAICOM status now is easy comm on also if is off

Select tune raio is off and Instant Select is off too.

Does it show which module your in? It will display Easy on until you're in the aircraft.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

So then I'm guessing the ability to access the Jester menu via button will never be implemented because of the "Limitation" so to speak and have to depend on these workaround solutions?

And same problem here

Is Jester recognised as a keyword in the VA log when you say it?

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

another strange thing ... DCS is responding on TX1 as a UHF and TX2

as VHF (F16)

In the voice attack profile TX1 is commented as VHF and TX2 as UHF

Don't have the F-16 myself, but you probably have the option Map TXs acording to match SRS radio numbers in order to keep the consistent.

TX6 is "special", I don't use it, but I think it's inteded for plain Voice Attack commands. Gotta check something later. It might work even when radios are off/no power.

TX5 are bound the Intercom if the aircraft has it.

TX6 is "special", I don't use it, but I think it's inteded for plain Voice Attack commands. Gotta check something later. It might work even when radios are off/no power.

TX5 are bound the Intercom if the aircraft has it.

As MAXSenna says, TX6 is there for possible use in the future according to the manual. TX5 is Intercom but also works for ground crew in some modules

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

And what is then TX4, for that matter?

Auto/Easy comms.

From the manual, page 14:

TX4:

This node is reserved for the AUTO function. AUTO automatically uses the correct radio for the called recipient. AUTO is only available when Easy Communication is set to ON. With Easy Communication set to OFF, TX 4 has no function and the node is disabled. If you fly only with Easy Communication OFF or you do not intend to use AUTO, then there is no need to map any key/button to TX4.

Also you can use any TX you chose in Single or Inverse TX mode.

Viacom Pro doesn´t recognized the following Commands in the Real. ATC Extension:

Kiss off

Salute

Request Launch

When i take a look in the Viacom Profile (with Pencil in VA) there are no Entrys for these Commands in the Section Keyword Collections.

Shouldn't they be there? Is that the reason why these are not recognized?C:\Users\Pit\Downloads\Pic.png

Example see Pic below, no Entry for "Salute"

Pic.thumb.png.dff087606d201332fdf32b90a99dc051.png

Send from my Swiss Knife via the Corkscrew

i7 6700K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, 32GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080Ti, Thrustmaster Warthog, Valve Index

Ever since I updated to version 2.5.22.1, I cannot get vaicom pro to select any of the "mission" options menu items. i.e "Take 12" or "Take 4" do not do anything. I just hear the acknowledgement beep and vaicom pro debug logs show the command was executed, but nothing happens.

I downgraded to 2.5.21 and the mission options menu selection works fine. I've done the troubleshooting steps, but I cannot get the latest version to work. I am using vaicom pro with the latest "stable" version of DCS.

Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? Is this a known problem? I could not find anyone reporting this problem anywhere.

Edited by toffy

Ever since I updated to version 2.5.22.1, I cannot get vaicom pro to select any of the "mission" options menu items. i.e "Take 12" or "Take 4" do not do anything. I just hear the acknowledgement beep and vaicom pro debug logs show the command was executed, but nothing happens.

I downgraded to 2.5.21 and the mission options menu selection works fine. I've done the troubleshooting steps, but I cannot get the latest version to work. I am using vaicom pro with the latest "stable" version of DCS.

Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? Is this a known problem? I could not find anyone reporting this problem anywhere.

Which module?

BTW. Another user started a new thread with this issue.

You need to do the "finish step" in the control panel and copy the keywords to the profile.

Open the control panel. Go to the Editor tab, click finish, and follow the instructions.

Cheers!

Thx, it works now. I probably had problems understanding the Finish Steps

Send from my Swiss Knife via the Corkscrew

i7 6700K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, 32GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080Ti, Thrustmaster Warthog, Valve Index

Which module?

BTW. Another user started a new thread with this issue.

I've been using vaicom pro with the p-51(easy comms off). Every mission I play has this issue. I tried also with the F-5 and I get the same result. Do you have a link to that thread? I can't seem to find it.

I've been using vaicom pro with the p-51(easy comms off). Every mission I play has this issue. I tried also with the F-5 and I get the same result. Do you have a link to that thread? I can't seem to find it.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eeagle%2Eru%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D279268&share_tid=279268&share_fid=74365&share_type=t&link_source=app