VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Hello all,

Quick question hopefully. I am still BRAND New to VA VAICOM and VP but right now, when I make a request I only get a response via onscreen text. There are no voices. There are voices for other things but for example in the mission both the Crew chief and Nellis tower have no voices.

Help?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4224340

SM-T235 with Tapatalk

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

And are you using normal TX mode?

Normal TX.. Yesterday, I was trying with both modes, MULTI and NORM, and it doesn't make any difference

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

I posted earlier about turning off audio redirect and using DCS settings to do it but got no response from Hollywood.

The problem is that both the chatter and JesterAI come in through the external speakers when you do that.

Is a fix being worked on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Hi,

i got a message in voice attack "airio commands are not available"

I've check in the Vaicom control menu and it's well checked on.

I've use it sinc a long time now but i d'ont know what is wrong.

I made some manipulations because of last update problems (see my older posts) but everything looks good.

I can't also update keywords.

When i want to click ok in VA after the ai communications line copy/paste manip, it says "This profile already contains a spoken phrase AAA, choose different one.

ANy idea?

Thanks

Hopefully this has not been asked before too recently, but 429 pages of messages to go through is a lot, so apologies if it has.

Havinig a minor issue in the Huey while using SRS, if I set the SRS setting "Use DCS Cockpit PTT" to On everytime I press any of my Viacom keybinds my SRS Radio latches on, I have tried a few things but the only thing that seems to resolve it is turning that setting off, it only seems to affect the Huey Module, but I would like to be able to keep that on, as Intercom has just been implemented and I would like to use the two seperate PTT buttons (RADIO and ICS) for their dedicated purpose and use Vaicom without broadcasting everything on SRS.

+1, I also get this

Say eighter: "Request Rearming" or "Request Refuel" or "Request Repair"

The commands are referenced in the manual...

Combining them wont work. Neighter will Just Saying Rearm or Refuel or Repair.

I tried saying "request rearming" and again i get no response from the ground crew. I looked at the voice attack window and it's picking up my phrase precisely but it says unrecognized.

"Request refueling" does work however. Any idea what i need to do to get the request rearming going?

Plus, if you look at the command phrase list (screenshot attached), it looks like it's messed up. It won't let me change or delete it. I'm pretty sure this is part of the problem.

Vaicom.thumb.jpg.3933a4c1fac083eb0154cf0c3ecab369.jpg

Edited by killerquagmire

I tried saying "request rearming" and again i get no response from the ground crew. I looked at the voice attack window and it's picking up my phrase precisely but it says unrecognized.

"Request refueling" does work however. Any idea what i need to do to get the request rearming going?

Plus, if you look at the command phrase list (screenshot attached), it looks like it's messed up. It won't let me change or delete it. I'm pretty sure this is part of the problem.

Yeah that is messed up. You must have edited it by mistake. Need to fix it, if you don't have a lot of custom keywords, just go to your reset page and reset your keywords. And don't forget to follow the finishing steps to update your profile.

Yeah that is messed up. You must have edited it by mistake. Need to fix it, if you don't have a lot of custom keywords, just go to your reset page and reset your keywords. And don't forget to follow the finishing steps to update your profile.

Speaking of keywords - I am curious.

Didn't Vaicom use to prompt us when there were new keywords to put in along with finishing steps?:

Has been a long time since I have seen a prompt for this...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Hi Pudu

No I didn't get an answer and I haven't got around to experimenting with it

If I do try it I'll post up and drop you a PM to let you know the outcome

I haven't tested extensively, but a cursory trial seems to indicate that it works just fine with multiple installs. I think you just have to make sure that anytime the VAICOMPRO.export.lua is updated, you copy the new version to any other saved games/dcsversion/scripts/vaicompro folders you have installed.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I haven't tested extensively, but a cursory trial seems to indicate that it works just fine with multiple installs. I think you just have to make sure that anytime the VAICOMPRO.export.lua is updated, you copy the new version to any other saved games/dcsversion/scripts/vaicompro folders you have installed.

Thanks for coming back on and reporting that Pudu

I'll need to try it, just haven't had much time in DCs recently and when I do I just always go to the Open Beta

I have RTFM for VAICOM and VoiceAttack, but still, I'm not able to add my own commands (like the Gear Up command), to VAICOM. I have been searching all over for direct examples on how to do this. Can someone post an example to see if I can make sense of how to do it? Thanks

I have RTFM for VAICOM and VoiceAttack, but still, I'm not able to add my own commands (like the Gear Up command), to VAICOM. I have been searching all over for direct examples on how to do this. Can someone post an example to see if I can make sense of how to do it? Thanks
Short answer. DON'T!

Make a completely new profile for all commands you want that do not exist in VAICOM.

Then you either add that profile to the VAICOM profile, or make it a global profile in VA. This way you can run multiple profiles in Voice Attack at the same time.

I run VAICOM, other DCS commands, Windows commands, Spotify, Musicbee, etc, all at the same time.

Of course commands should be unique, to avoid conflicts. Like "Close Canopy" already exists in AIRIO, and I don't have the F-14, so for the time being I use something like "secure canopy" instead.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

You Should be able to, but like MAXsenna pointed out, it's a much better form to do as he said.

Hi made a fresh install but still "AIRIO commands are not available"

It's recognized but...

Commands are added in VA profile but export folder does not contain

"vaicom pro airio.vap"

WHat's wrong please ;)

AIRIO is a seperate download, if you you just did a fresh install, did you remember to download that as well?

https://www.vaicompro.com/uploads/7/5/4/3/75436709/vaicompro_extension_airio_2_5_7.zip

Using 2.5.5. openbeta and VA 1.8.3 and VIACOMPRO 2.5.16.0 (release), the DCS.log gives me the following ERROR:

2020-02-28 14:54:50.673 ERROR   Lua::Config: Call error onSimulationStart:[string "./Scripts/UI/gameMessages.lua"]:92: attempt to index field 'autoScrollTextTrig' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[string "./Scripts/UI/gameMessages.lua"]:92: in function 'create'
[string "./Scripts/UI/gameMessages.lua"]:130: in function 'show'
[string "./MissionEditor/GameGUI.lua"]:258: in function <[string "./MissionEditor/GameGUI.lua"]:251>
(tail call): ?
(tail call): ?.

What can I do?

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

@TOViper With OB 2.5.5 you must use Vaicom 2.5.15. (2.5.17 manual page 4).

Oh my dear, I have not seen this.

Support told me to use the latest version to avoid problems with long mission descriptions (see my posting above from yesterday), and I strictly followed their suggestion without thinking about compatibility. Man ...

Thanks for the quick hint lxsapper!

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Oh my dear, I have not seen this.

Support told me to use the latest version to avoid problems with long mission descriptions (see my posting above from yesterday), and I strictly followed their suggestion without thinking about compatibility. Man ...

Thanks for the quick hint lxsapper!

This is a new version of Vaicom with revised manual, that just came out today by the way. You might have missed it, Hollywood posted it in the second post of the thread, but he didn't make a new post.

@Ixsapper

Ouf course i did.

I have placed the dll in the exte,sion subfolder but nothing more in the zip file is present

Well then assuming you already activated your licence for AIRIO all that should be left to do is activation of AIRIO extension in the EX TAB on Vaicom configuration window. Hollywood will be better to confim this, but I think all files for VAICOM are contained within the DLLs and they get "extracted" when they are activated and loaded upon Vaicom initialization of VA.

So confirm to keep it short: make sure your licence is activated, Check AIRIO on EX TAB. Restart VA. Import AIRIO VAP after that and dont forget to import the commands of AIRIO profile into your Vaicom profile or append AIRIO profile unto it.

+++ Release 2.5.17 +++

Plugin 2.5.17 and AIRIO 2.5.7 are available for download from the website.

AIRIO has several small fixes, revised map markers and added Jester suspend function.

The plugin features a major upgrade for dynamic SRS/VoIP integration.

Details in the User Manual.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com