VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Hey cuervo

Try these steps

1) Close DCS

2) Restart VoiceAttack

3) Start DCS.

This will restore an automatic install after an update.

If you had a manual install re-apply the steps from the User Manual.

You can check install path in the VA log window on startup with debug mode enabled.

Send me a PM if more help needed.

Thanks Hollywood but that didn't work. Might be because I have DCS in a different folder now? I will try reinstalling VAICOM later...

Edited by cuervo111

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877

Thanks Hollywood but that didn't work. Might be because I have DCS in a different folder now? I will try reinstalling VAICOM later...
Had the same problem,

When updated to dcs 2.5, you can do a manuel lua install on page 33 of the manuel,

But for me it was easyer to completly reinstall voice attack and vaicom.

My problem where gonne afther reinstall :)

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention / vaicompro 2.5

VAICOMPRO isn't working properly for any modules for me in 2.5. It just loads the "Default Module" for me as well, over and over. I've tried to closing/restarting, etc numerous times to no avail.

edit: Apparently per the above I may need to do a complete reinstall? Hollywood, would this wipe my voice training setting clean?

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

That's funny. I updated 1.5OB to 2.5OB and after a VA restart all continued to work as normal without any issue.

As far as the pugin is concerned the 2.5OB update is just an update so it will automatically restore the lua code after restart if the path didn't change.

So unless there is something else in play here a reinstall should not be needed (which wouldn't affect Windows recognition profile btw).

Do make sure to use the latest plugin dll from the website.

Did you change install path? Can you enable debug mode have a look at the VA log on startup and perhaps scan your DCS.log for any funny messages there.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

It's working for me now but I'm not sure what was the issue.

I reinstalled everything, made sure all the scripts are correct (they were) as per page 33 of the manual. No luck.

I noticed my registry was still showing version 1.5, and actually enabling debug in VAICOM it shows the 2.5 installation as 1.5. I changed it to the exact version number.

Next I restarted everything and it still was the same. But I just clicked on the refresh button in the PTT configuration page of VAICOM and now it works...

Weird!

Edited by cuervo111

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877

OK cuervo thanks for updating.

I noticed my registry was still showing 1.5 version, and actually enabling debug in VAICOM it shows the 2.5 installation as 1.5.

That's correct for openbeta at the moment. These will update later i.e. after full DCS migration to 2.5 release.

No need to change anything though, as only the registry paths are referenced and as such these numbers themselves are not relevant to the plugin.

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com

OK cuervo thanks for updating.

That's correct for openbeta at the moment. These will update later i.e. after full DCS migration to 2.5 release.

No need to change anything though, as only the registry paths are referenced and as such these numbers themselves are not relevant to the plugin.

Damn, I was so silly I didn't save the exact number it had before. Could anyone tell me so I can change it back in case it causes issues in the future?

Does anyone else got problems with words that have been added to Windows Speech Dictionary beeing recognized with good procentage by Voiceattack without the keywords beeing recognized by VAICOM?

I also have a wierd situation with the word "ford" beeing recognized with a green dot by Voiceattack with 100% but the command for "Forde" is beeing recognized and executed by VAICOM with 99%. I have added "ford" to the Windows Speech Dictionary.

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk

I cannot get Viacom Pro to start at all. I followed the video instructions. Viacom to appfolder in VA. However, when I start VA in admin mode, there is nothing at all that comes up Viacom. I don't get the "license window" at VA start up. I purchased a license for Viacom pro.

Your Search-Fu is far better than mine!

I cannot get Viacom Pro to start at all. I followed the video instructions. Viacom to appfolder in VA. However, when I start VA in admin mode, there is nothing at all that comes up Viacom. I don't get the "license window" at VA start up. I purchased a license for Viacom pro.

Strike, you dumbass!! Enable plugin support in the options menu in VA!

Ohhhhhh!!! Works now...lol

Your Search-Fu is far better than mine!

Hi,

I bought VIACOM yesterday and cannot get it to work. I have only an upgraded 1.5 beta to 2.5 installed. I installed VIACOM after the upgrade. The voicecommands are recognized but nothing is happening. Like some people mentioned above in the PTT page it always shows default, not the module. I ran in the debug mode and to me nothing seems wrong (see below the message). Any ideas? VoiceAttack running as admin btw.

Best, Marcel

11:36:53 PM - DCS World version x.x not found.

11:36:53 PM - DCS World version 2.2 OpenAlpha not found.

11:36:53 PM - DCS World version 1.5 OpenBeta not found.

11:36:53 PM - Installation OK: speech.lua contains up-to-date file identifier.

11:36:53 PM - Installation OK: RadioCommandDialogsPanel.lua contains up-to-date file identifier.

11:36:53 PM - Installation OK: VAICOMPRO.export.lua contains up-to-date file identifier.

11:36:53 PM - Installation OK: Export.lua contains up-to-date file identifier.

11:36:53 PM - Saved Games folder = C:\Users\Fransen\Saved Games\DCS

11:36:53 PM - DCS World installation path = C:\games\DCS World

11:36:53 PM - Using Registry entry for 1.5

11:36:53 PM - DCS World installation found: version 1.5

11:36:53 PM - Initializing..

Does anyone else got problems with words that have been added to Windows Speech Dictionary beeing recognized with good procentage by Voiceattack without the keywords beeing recognized by VAICOM?

I also have a wierd situation with the word "ford" beeing recognized with a green dot by Voiceattack with 100% but the command for "Forde" is beeing recognized and executed by VAICOM with 99%. I have added "ford" to the Windows Speech Dictionary.

Has anybody got a theory about how this can be possible?

VA crashing when opening plugin configuration window

Just purchased and downloaded 2.5 Pro. Everything appears to be working, however, I get consistent (100% reproducible) VA crashes when pressing LCtrl+LAlt+C to open the the plugin configuration window. When VA restarts, it prompts me to try disabling plugins as a possible solution and suggests that an individual plugin may be causing the crash. As I said, I am running the latest version of VAICOM 2.5 and using the latest plugin as far as I can tell. Trying to register my program and chatter license.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!

I installed voice attack --- it works

I copied the Viacom directory to voice attack/apps

I tried to import Viacom but voice attack doesn't see it to import

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Hi,

I'm want to add a few commands to the aux category. Reading the manual I do not immediately understand how to do that. I guess I do not need to add them using the keywords editor but only add them to the VA profile, but how?

I also read the section in the manual on how to update the VA profile when you use the keyword editor but I do not completely understand what to do. Which command in the VA profile do I need to select to replace "when I say" part?

Thanks!

Marcel

I replied with my negative results it is not seeing the dll file as a voiceattack package

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

So... i have made a TARGET script for DCS.. now VA or Vaicom will not recognise my transmit button input. As soon as I run the script. Nada.. even when not configuring the POV hat on the right throttle on the TMW... any suggestions?

[sIGPIC]If you are still under control you are not going fast enough[/sIGPIC]

So... i have made a TARGET script for DCS.. now VA or Vaicom will not recognise my transmit button input. As soon as I run the script. Nada.. even when not configuring the POV hat on the right throttle on the TMW... any suggestions?
Have you try configer the buttons wile target profile is running?

I use target profile and no problem, but i config the button when target was running i think. :)

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention / vaicompro 2.5

Edited by _schepper_

Can anyone explain this?

If you look at this picture, can anyone explain whats going on? I do not understand the logic in this software, it seems that sometimes it does not matter if a word is recognized, it will still not be recognized as a keyword in VAICOM.

Why is not "Pointer" recognized as a keyword the the first three times I said it? and only the fourth? The minimum confidence level is set at 65 so the three first attempts are above this level.

There is no logic in how the software is behaving.

Pointer.thumb.jpg.9c2d0938dbce3fb3e9c11d8199a6a0d3.jpg

Just purchased and downloaded 2.5 Pro. Everything appears to be working, however, I get consistent (100% reproducible) VA crashes when pressing LCtrl+LAlt+C to open the the plugin configuration window. When VA restarts, it prompts me to try disabling plugins as a possible solution and suggests that an individual plugin may be causing the crash. As I said, I am running the latest version of VAICOM 2.5 and using the latest plugin as far as I can tell. Trying to register my program and chatter license.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!

All,

Hollywood got me straight with this issue by helping me deconflict some programs I had installed!

BT

New question. Does anyone know if 2.5 Pro works in 1.5.8? Does it require a manual install? I have Pro running just fine in 2.5, but wanted to see if I could get it going in 1.5.8.

Hi, Hollywood, as asked

saved games log.txt

VAICOMPRO log.txt

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

@Fisherman From the screenshot it appears you have enabled VA listening in Training Mode, via some PTT or otherwise.

That way things will not work properly.

In Training Mode you need to keep VA listening disabled and only use the blue round mic icon in the speech recognition window.

Enable blue mic when starting the training, disable again when done.

@GIJoe Should work fine, use auto install.

@Mojo The log points to a code error in your Speech.lua file.

You'll need to clear all existing VAICOM PRO code at the end of that file starting with the comments block.

Then restart VA and it should automatically restore the proper lua code. Confirm this and then try again.

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com