3 MiGs

BobbyDevo

F-16, no thank you.

Besides, these 3 MiGs are FC standard. 2 of them are practically the same with different language.

There have been enough threads about wishing a F-16... you can read up on those.

Join a squadron and get a mod or fly another game if you want it so badly.

Developing a plane ain't easy, and I can say, I am glad that we won't be having it for a long time, if at all !

F/A-18 all the way

• Like 1

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

yea yea the Marine in me says FA-18 too. But the F-16 has had a shitload more airframes built and an assload more customers flying it.

I don't think DCS would be worse off having an F-16 Module

There are a lot more priuses than lambos too, got to buy a prius I guess.

Why buy a carrier jet, when you don't have a carrier, maybe that is the answer ?

The capabilities for A/G and A/A on these two jets are similar, both iconic, both have the same weapon employment capabilities, both close matches in dogfights...

BUT one has the capability to do carrier operations which adds a whole new environment to explore and the other one has already been done by a competitor sim

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

also mig-15 and mig-21, 5 migs... but the 3 mig-29s are basically exactly the same, just with weapon restrictions and minor radar differences...

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]