CK37 weapon status and sidewinder tone volume

gusanako

-The rotary "sidewinder tone volume" only change the master volume but not the sidewinder tone.

Ck37 weapon status

Manual page 278

-0 Indicates that the weapon has been released -->Only indicates 0 when I do a jettison and the pylons fall. When i do a normally shoot the symbol doesnt change to 0. Only the rockets and the bombs do it.

-The selected pylon is indicated by a blinking symbol -->Seems that it doesn't work, I dont see any blinking symbol when i select a weapon.

1.5.8 version

Regards

The CK37 weapon status is still bugged. I just flew a sortie with BK90s and the indication kept showing "1" on each digit after I fired the BK90.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 year later...
-The selected pylon is indicated by a blinking symbol -->Seems that it doesn't work, I dont see any blinking symbol when i select a weapon.

Almost 2 years later, this has still not been fixed, at least not with Sidewinders which I just tested. That makes it pretty much impossible to cycle between different Sidewinder variants as you don't know which one you have selected (is cyclinc sidewindery by pressing IR FAST SELECT even working?)... :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, it doesnt work. I cant even cycle the IR missiles. Dont think that button is working eighter. Also in the manual it says that you should see the storage page when eighter unsafing the trigger and also when you press the IR Select forward button. And that doesnt work eighter..

Yea, it doesnt work. I cant even cycle the IR missiles. Dont think that button is working eighter. Also in the manual it says that you should see the storage page when eighter unsafing the trigger and also when you press the IR Select forward button. And that doesnt work eighter..

Storage page?

Tornado3 small.jpg

TAKT and UT

It should switch to display TAKT info without switching the switch to TAKT? Sorry, I don't understand.

Tornado3 small.jpg