F-15C over the bridge screenshots !

Majesco

hey, what a durable plane you have ;)

nice flight :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

It's an aerobatic manouvre where you fly "sideways", so 1 wing facing to the ground, to other in the sky. Like doing a hard turn but keeping the plane fly in a straight direction.

It's kinda hard to explain, certainly if English is't your native language, if you still don't understand it, maybe this image will make it more clear:

http://www.f16demoteam.nl/contentimage/gallery/original/1138736458_3_2.jpg

1337-Oblivion2-jpg3.jpg

nice. I still work on getting under the bridge.

is that that tall bridge near salvaspol? just wondering. it's my bridge of choice. :D

EDIT: oh, never mind, looked at the pic again, and it's not the one i'm thinking of.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices