TrackIR View

Invisibull

Hi Folks,

Just got the AV-8B and the first thing I've noticed is that the trackIR view position seems to be the same as when 1.5.4 introduced a new positioning scheme. The thread from that can be found here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169894

The problem is that I've been using a mod ever since in order to revert the view to pre-1.5.4 settings and it has consistently worked perfectly for every other plane I fly, but doesn't seem to have any affect on the harrier at all. Any ideas?

Please see the code from the mod I use below. The file in question is the default.lua, found here: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Config\Input\Aircrafts\Default

Thx

Update: I've sorted this situation out by disabling my mod, using right alt + numpad 0 to save a default snapview that I liked and by speeding up my trackir profile in the motion control section of the trackir settings.

return {
axisCommands = {
-- TrackIR axes
{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_PITCH'}},	action = iCommandViewVerticalAbs	, name = _('Absolute Camera Vertical View')},
{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_YAW'}},  	action = iCommandViewHorizontalAbs		, name = _('Absolute Camera Horizontal View')},
{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_ROLL'}}, 	action = iCommandViewRollAbs		, name = _('Absolute Roll Shift Camera View')},

{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_X'}}, 		action = iCommandViewHorTransAbs		, name = _('Absolute Horizontal Shift Camera View')},
{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_Y'}}, 		action = iCommandViewVertTransAbs		, name = _('Absolute Vertical Shift Camera View')},
{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_Z'}}, 		action = iCommandViewLongitudeTransAbs		, name = _('Absolute Longitude Shift Camera View')},
{combos = nil, 	action = iCommandViewZoomAbs			, name = _('Zoom View')},
},
}  

Edited by Invisibull
Update

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.