Autohover in Multi-crew

Darkfury

I seem to be spamming this Gazelle forum lately, apologies!

Is there a known issue with multi-crew and AutoHover? If one of us jumps in a Gazelle he can AutoHover without issue. As soon as his weapons man hops in any existing AH loses automatic yaw and collective, nor does AH work after that point.

Not the end of the world as it's a bit too easy with AH on maybe :)

I just wondered if it was something like the radio, where the commander also has to turn on the radio before it will work even if it already looks to be turned on from the pilots point of view.

Thanks in advance.

Working as intended.

SP or MP single crew auto hover is a 'relaxed' (unrealistic) implementation to allow switching seats and aiming/firing the HOT 3, etc.

While MP multi-crew, auto hover functionality (lateral and longitudinal drift) is more accurately modelled and the pilot remains responsible for maintaining collective and yaw control as in real life.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Yeah well, i'd like to see that change, because a 0.5° heading change would cause a terrible wobbly effect on the gunner's camera. It'd be better if we had the chance to choose which autohover type we would like to use.

Yeah well, i'd like to see that change, because a 0.5° heading change would cause a terrible wobbly effect on the gunner's camera. It'd be better if we had the chance to choose which autohover type we would like to use.

Or learn how to fly it. :P :D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Or buy me a house so that i can find the place to have a rudder. :)

Anti torque pedals only need to fit under the desk. It's where you put the collective and cyclic that counts. ;):D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you live in a refrigerator box?

Almost. I'm between a desk without any place for my feet & my bed. No place for any wheels, rudder, or anything more than my T.16000M. You know, navy/army's kind of living room. I already got the chance to have a desktop computer.

Anti torque pedals only need to fit under the desk. It's where you put the collective and cyclic that counts.

I don't have any pedals/rudder, can't have one.

Or simply enable the camera/yaw slave mode . . . .

Are we even talking about the same game ?