How to plugin?

monotwix

Hello every one.

I’ve been looking at some models you’ve been making and I’ve had a desirer to do just that for a while now, first I made a model when I used Plane-X, got it airborne and than I dropped it i.e. (the project) may be because I didn’t spent so many hours flying it as I have done flying with Lock On, any ways I just want to make a request for some information if you could point me in the right direction please.

It seems like there is a ton of information available here for making 3D models including problems that may occur when exporting non standard materials form files into LOM format etc but after having hours spent searching for description of putting it all together in terms of getting 3Dmax7 to work with ED-plugins it’s like next to nothing so to speak.

I’ve downloaded 3DMax 7 and than plugins from Chizhs sticky posting, where it says: Please ReadMe.rtf file. And I just cant find that file to read so would you guys describe some of this material stuff about 3D lom converter CDDS-studio and lo-viewer in general how to get it to work please.

Thanks in advance. :helpsmilie:

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

A.OK! It is common throughout here for 3D makers to ask how to convert 3D models into Lom format and how to use ED plugins etc, so I’ve decided to say a few things briefly it might as well save time for those trying to download and use ED tools and/or at least to know what they are.

As it goes that information is contained in the actual downloads files ending with .rar this is the type of file which is probably not the most common to an average PC user and as I want to point out we wouldn’t ask some of these questions in the first place if we all had an appropriate working software on our PCs,

So to open .rar files the additional software is required to uncompress (unzip) it’s contents which can be found on the web like winrar website.

Simple isn’t it.

(OO I’ve got Windows with no BIOS):drink:

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.