Bogey glitch and wingman is stupid

After firing a missile, the enemy continues to shoot off missiles. Even if no one is in front of them. Literally every 5 secs it shoots a missile just randomly in the sky.

Also my wing refuses to engage (Get in there Maverick!). I will order to engage and he replies he can't. He only fights defensive, then he dies and it's a 2v1 fight. Useless. It only happens in ACM campaign. If I create a mission and order him to attack, he is happy to oblige.

What can be done to fix this mess.

?

We just retested in the latest 2.x update and found that the enemy will shoot alot of missiles but they didn't appear to be random. We were head on with the enemy at the time and it appeared they were engaging us.

They didn't continually spam missiles through the mission either (the mission is setup with unlimited weapons for both sides).

Our wingman did engage with both 'ENGAGE BANDIT' and 'COVER ME' radio instructions once they reported the Bandit contact.

I know there have been alot of wonky AI related issues lately but I believe ED is fixing them.

Try it again in the latest build and see what you get.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates