Poor man's center mounted stick

I'm pretty poud of this setup, I've got a stopper keeping the drawer from closing and I use my belly to keep it from opening, works like a dream! The center mounted stick is much nicer than the side mount I had at home, makes using the mouse much less hairy since I can grab the stick with my throttle hand. The desk could maybe be a bit taller, but that should be fixable with some plywood spacers stuck underneath.

I'm pretty proud of this, simple, but it works!

20180106_202551.thumb.jpg.d857acb95983236c3f1eaa88840eceb7.jpg

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

Man... :doh:

I will provide quite a negative response, but try to understand it.

Wait to get a bit richer. Get a normal monitor.

As of today's state of medicine, available to you (based on your laptop), you have only one pair of eyes for your entire life.

Don't waste them on DCS, even as it is a good sim.

I used to do the same thing more or less with my old laptop. My living arrangements barely allowed room for a laptop, much less else lol Had a 17" Sager with a 680M in it :P Kick ass in its day. I think I would go into withdrawals trying to use something like that now, though rofl

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Man... :doh:

I will provide quite a negative response, but try to understand it.

Wait to get a bit richer. Get a normal monitor.

As of today's state of medicine, available to you (based on your laptop), you have only one pair of eyes for your entire life.

Don't waste them on DCS, even as it is a good sim.

Haha I've got a 27in Monitor back at home, I'm currently in training though so away from home. Managing without for now, also hence my current ghetto setup. The laptop is definitely showing her age now though. Replacement is coming soon after I get some work done on my car

Edited by Mtnbiker1998

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat