Suggestion for Mission 3 Briefing

Hi. I'm really glad I finally took the time to learn a WWII bird, I'm really enjoying the campaign.

A small suggestion for mission 3 briefing. There is another bridge very close to the one that should be attacked. It is a railway bridge. I know because I bombed it and I then I realised the rest of my flight was bombing another one :music_whistling:

I think it'd be nice to inform about that in the briefing. Maybe even point at it in the pictures?

Thanks!

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877

Thanks cuervo111! The rail bridge is labeled as such on the recon photo but I'll add a line to the briefing for you. I might actually need to pre-destroy it as well. I think either 'Tonic' or 'Presto' hit that bridge on mission 1.

(Edit: No, it was a different bridge but I have a feeling its days are numbered in a future campaign. All the bridges in that area were worked over pretty well from late June to late July.)

Edited by Bunyap

Thanks cuervo111! The rail bridge is labeled as such on the recon photo but I'll add a line to the briefing for you. I might actually need to pre-destroy it as well. I think either 'Tonic' or 'Presto' hit that bridge on mission 1.

(Edit: No, it was a different bridge but I have a feeling its days are numbered in a future campaign. All the bridges in that area were worked over pretty well from late June to late July.)

I missed that in the pictures!:doh: Anyway, glad to know it will be included in the text

I like the sound of "in a future campaign" :)

Thank you!

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877