so in online play, any solution to being booted back to map after shot down?

and if not, I hope BS has a feature where you can pan to the exterior of your plane as you are shot down or dead.

I don't like it how (in most servers anyway), upon getting killed you are taken to the map and unable to see who or what shot you and from where.

The "RCVR" tab stands for recover right, and it's the only way to go right back to an online match, correct?

But that can be a cheat since you can then tell people what aircraft are in the area. That's why it is this way. Most of us don't like seeing our name showing up when we should someone down - gives away our position.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Recover "tab"? I think you just push shift+enter. Maybe it's ctrl+enter..

This may have something to do with the difficulty settings enabled in the server. For ACE- you end up with a angelic view of Khersones, not the map. I guess there must be a tab for recover on the map screen, huh?

EDIT:

Yeah as far as who and with what... well that's about the gayest thing ever introduced to LOMAC. Disabling those messages was one of the first things we did whenever we got a new patch installed. Other than instantly pointing out a cheater- useless & arcadish. If we could get rid of the scoreboard- we would.