For next Black Shark movie, what do you want to see..?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, really original and constructive post . . .

:doh:

Glad you were here to let us all know this, the game might have NEVER been worked on without you!! :megalol:

That was honest...if BS movie then i want to see things what are improved. Hah? Storyboard, Effects up to others to give ideas.... but for me that would be really really interesting to see that the old problems are solved. (<< here is an inteligent background idea, isnt it ? hehe )

S! Meet u in the sky :argue:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A little story which shows an attackrun red vs. blue from all perspectives.

With:

- start at night until day (or otherwise)

- Damagemodel Ka50 from in and outside of Cockpit(systemmalfunktions after hit by AA)

- choppertactics (pop up behind trees and/or buildings) with more than the playerhelo (to show the AI)

- behavior of enemy groundforces by getting under fire

But, whatever you do, it will be great as usual.

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Gunzo from the cockpit view.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

• ED Team

"As stated previously. As much of 3D cockpit as possible with some Track IR, flicking switches etc."

"Gunzo from the cockpit view."

Both of these things can be seen in the "Black Shark Promo" vid i made before "Project 50", and it isn't exciting at ALL to watch the same stuff again, just a different switch maybe and different targets. :P

But then again, i might include it, if it fits the overall pace i wanna do, and so on and so on...

• ED Team

Oh, and... i might as well just say it:

Since i always try to aim towards a "hollywood" kinda movie feel to the movie, i will not show stuff that are simply "features", UNLESS it looks good enough to fit the type of movie i will try to make.

I have no idea whether or not the movie will be sorta like "project 50", or take on a different approach.

We will see, once i figure out what music to go with, and how the intro plays out (you know im an intro-kinda-guy :P )

Both of these things can be seen in the "Black Shark Promo" vid i made before "Project 50", and it isn't exciting at ALL to watch the same stuff again, just a different switch maybe and different targets.

Not Ka-50. We want to see the ballistic from the fighter vs Fighter Gunzo. For a few seconds;) Please.:)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

My wishlist, and in no particular priority:

a) Small-arms fire/secondary MG fire from ground units striking BS

b) Ricochets from main cannon

c) Ground unit behaviour when attacked (disperse/change speed or direction...or sitting ducks?)

d) Night vision attacks/richochet/man-pad launch

e) BS clipping tree/object to damage BS but not down it ;)

Those would be sweet if you could - as always, thanks in advance for your efforts ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

Already mentioned by others, but to support the demand:

- new terrain

- AI vehicle behaviour (air defense, reaction to attack, strategy, projectile behaviour)

- rotor blade damage by flora

- Ka50 ejection system

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

1. A four ship Ka50 group take off in to the hover a few feet of the ground then a short hover taxi then take off.

2. A close up of the Ka50 ejection sequence.

3. A Rocket or missile A2A or A2G attack with any aircraft from inside the cockpit while zoomed out completely (all the way back in the seat). I just want to see if the toilet roll effect is still an issue in BS.

4. More footage of the ricochet effect.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing it even if you don't have time to implement my suggestions.

:thumbup:

Yeah!

And Nap-of-the-Earth formation flight (staggered column).

Include footage of all flyable AC in BS, try presenting changes (if there are any) in their 3D model, flight model, avionics and weapons systems.

Include terrain maps (from mission editor) so we can see all new areas in BS.

Include new planes (I know there's a Harrier and Mi-28 Havoc but is there maybe a more detailed MiG-31). This is strange that MiG-31 was kinda neglected in current LOFC series becuse there's more operational Foxhounds than Flankers in Russian VVS!

Try presenting new Misssion editor and it's features. You don't have to make a action movie video - try something like visual documentary.

Cheers!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]