For next Black Shark movie, what do you want to see..?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team

Hi EagleEye. :)

Yeah, we're finished moving in, but some issues with my pc is forcing me to do a format of my computer before i can begin.

But hey, we were just given another updated beta to play around with, and it includes stuff that might impress you :)

So i'm kinda glad i "had to wait" before starting ;)

Now i can show more stuff.

Stay tuned, i'll update you when im starting to get close to a release. :)

*edit* haha, cool, you made a "GA" smiley?? :D

Ya, definitally looking forward to it.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

GA:

I would like to see missiles leaving the rails and explosion models.. Have they been upgraded yet ???

And also have the trees been changed at all ??? I know that there's been been a few posts from the developers that they do plan on implementing advanced terrain effects, but that we probably wont see this in LOBS..

But lets see some terrain details anyway..

And I would like to see a demo of the new mission editor...

Even if it's not completed yet, some shots of the splash screen would be cool...

And last but not least could you make it interactive :megalol:

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

• ED Team
GA:

I would like to see missiles leaving the rails and explosion models.. Have they been upgraded yet ???

And also have the trees been changed at all ??? I know that there's been been a few posts from the developers that they do plan on implementing advanced terrain effects, but that we probably wont see this in LOBS..

But lets see some terrain details anyway..

And I would like to see a demo of the new mission editor...

Even if it's not completed yet, some shots of the splash screen would be cool...

And last but not least could you make it interactive :megalol:

~S~

Blaze

No promises.

• ED Team

Oh and.. i'll be releasing the "SPEED II" teaser before i do a format. It's been a slooow process, but thats because i've been trying to learn Adobe After Effects on the side.

So you might expect some new effects for the black shark movie, just for an optimised movie impact.. :)

In reference to the Ka-50, the 'funnel' is a maneuver in which the helicopter circles the target while continuously pointing its nose at it, supposedly allowing for target suppression while making the helicopter itself a difficult target to hit. In reality, it is much like the Cobra with the Sukhoi/MiG fighters - more a demonstration of aircraft capabilities than a useful combat exercise.

For a rather lame example of it, you can see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO4TMXbNwM4&mode=related&search=

But, although it doesn't include a funnel, a much better video of the chopper's abilities is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEULmkKbw0Y&mode=related&search=

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

I wouldn't try using the funnel too much, either - just like EB said ... I suppose it might work against light armor or something you can kill, but against an ADA weapon, forget it.

Unless Glowie drops the missile slider to 0 again ... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Anything revealing any new features NOT exlclusive for Ka-50. For example:

- improvements exclusive for fighter aircraft (1),

- ground textures,

- damage modeling (2),

- ballistics modeling,

- guided weapons modeling,

- AI,

- other...

1 - features presented in FC (I mean BVR modes for RF ac) changed everything...for good:thumbup:

2 - great new damage modeling was presented in FC. Combined with new "CCIP" logic it allows to really feel the Guns Only.

what i would like tol see, is that the the site form glowing amraam works again:D

Well, now for the movie, nap of the erath flying with the Hokum, avionics, jammers, tanks, and all the stuff packed in a nice all the way combat movie!:pilotfly:

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

• 5 weeks later...