For next Black Shark movie, what do you want to see..?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, is the weather improved?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Ive got plenty! But im really keen 2 see this one in particular.

I wanna see more.... Grounds Units

I totally agree with you sponge.. but along with this I'm really interested in the ground texture.. Since we'll be doing a lot of Mud Moving with the KA-50, the trees, ground objects as well as the units themselves will be more visible then ever before... So I'm hoping that ED has done some improvements along these lines... I would like to have a better look at what we'll actually be seeing in future...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Since we'll be doing a lot of Mud Moving with the KA-50, the trees, ground objects as well as the units themselves will be more visible then ever before... So I'm hoping that ED has done some improvements along these lines...

~S~

Blaze

Very good point! All those faults in the ground textures no one notices may all of a sudden become major. Like under a microscope :noexpression:

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wait for the movie to find out. :P

Sorry, that's what I was implying. Could you show the weather improvements in the movie?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Ya, i thinl there will be more infantry. Could they be incorperated in the movie?

Wait for the movie to find out. :P

Take your time, but keep in mind that your BS movies are most the only source to see the development status of our most Wanted!:smilewink:

I know, the expectations for your next movie are very high and you don`t want to disappoint us...:)

I don`t think, that there will be more infantry in BS, except the STATIC models from the screenshots.

It think it is like a tightrope walk to be a jet sim and a helo sim.

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

• ED Team
Take your time, but keep in mind that your BS movies are most the only source to see the development status of our most Wanted!:smilewink:

I know, the expectations for your next movie are very high and you don`t want to disappoint us...:)

Considering how picky i can be about other movies, imagine how picky i will be regarding my own movie... in other words... i will not release the movie until i am happy with it.

Yeah, correct :)

Although, it will be in .WMV format.... lol

lol

No, i think well have the movie before BS.

Do you get updates when you BETA test? Is that what allows you to make each movie show more stuff than the last?

Well, Take your time. BS isn't comming out for a while.

yeah GA! do those guys move apart from th simple turn on a circle as in lo fc??

AND

Can u show us more of any new effects added in the game? did they rework explosions? damage models? or anything?? :(

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• ED Team

Let's just say.....the next movie will be my best yet.. :) That's my main goal. AND, of course, to showcase Black Shark in the best way possible.

I'll do my best to include as much stuff as i can. And remember, some stuff is pretty hard to "show off", without turning the scene/movie into a "feature" movie. If a "feature" movie was my goal, i would've released the movie by now.

A movie like that would be a simple movie, without any fancy angles, editing and so on. I'm sure such a movie would be interesting, but i will try to make this movie in such a way that you will get a good "movie" feel, AND an insight in how Black Shark might eventually be when it's finally released :)

• 3 weeks later...