104th Phoenix - Operation Longbow - Dynamic PvP Mission

104th_Maverick

I also have this stuck on loading screen problem at first try. My trick is before joining the server I play any instant mission. Quit it and after that it joined the server succesfully.

BTW, we have new Chinese ATC on Red side. I said "new" because it was the first time I've ever heard in MP in any server. Kinda amusing lol. Is this intentional? I think it's originating from Maykop ATC.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in the Mi-8 with a friend in his Ka-50 at FARP Iceman. We both couldn't rearm. Doors open, comms on, landed on the FARP, then next to trucks, landed on different helpads etc. Tried everything and we still coudn't rearm. I was able to pick up troops though.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Was in the Mi-8 with a friend in his Ka-50 at FARP Iceman. We both couldn't rearm. Doors open, comms on, landed on the FARP, then next to trucks, landed on different helpads etc. Tried everything and we still coudn't rearm. I was able to pick up troops though.
Maybe you should power down your engine?

But I could swear I saw someone couple days ago on KA-50 rearm without powering down his engine, not in my case thou. Couldnt rearm with engine still on.

Maybe you should power down your engine?

But I could swear I saw someone couple days ago on KA-50 rearm without powering down his engine, not in my case thou. Couldnt rearm with engine still on.

So you powered down your engine and got rearmed?! I'm not gonna start up, fly 10 meters, spool down to rearm to start up again :joystick:

It has nothing to do with engines being on or not.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

So you powered down your engine and got rearmed?! I'm not gonna start up, fly 10 meters, spool down to rearm to start up again :joystick:

It has nothing to do with engines being on or not.

In my case yes it does. I had to power down my engine and got rearm.

Put the radio switch to "ICS" (instead of "RADIO"), so when you press right ALT+\ the menu will be for INTERPHONE;

Or: Leave the radio switch in "RADIO" position, but turn on the LARYNGOPHONE, which overrides the radio and makes it become ICS.

Put the radio switch to "ICS" (instead of "RADIO"), so when you press right ALT+\ the menu will be for INTERPHONE;

Or: Leave the radio switch in "RADIO" position, but turn on the LARYNGOPHONE, which overrides the radio and makes it become ICS.

This^ :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Thanks buddy but ain't no newbie here XD Have had the Mi-8 for years now. Still can't rearm. I'll try some other FARP's.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

@Maverick, You really have out done yourself with this new mission on your server! Amazing, thanks for all the hard work you and your team has put into the mission. I think this has been one of the most challenging missions I have played on DCS so far. Keep up the great work brother.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Just to add from my last post, I've been trying to see why I'm never able to refuel at FARPs. Apparently the ATMZ-5 does not allow you to refuel at FARPs, you have to use the ATZ-10 in order for it to refuel you(red side). I put it in the bugs for the KA50 thread(https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3372067&postcount=1) I'm not sure if this problem exists for other heli's.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

I know for the Ka50, your SA-TLF switch(right side radio power switches, last one on the right) must be off. This is the Telephone(TLF) function, works much like a telephone line. Leave it off, most people turn it on. Hope that helps.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

In my case yes it does. I had to power down my engine and got rearm.

Me, too in Ka-50. I have not had problems with rearming. I have used all the red-team farps.

Do not know about 104th. There are other servers that require complete shutdown for refueling and rearming.

I have not messed with the radios, I leave them alone. I almost always fly solo except listening to the airdales' teamspeak channel.

Start up and shutdowns I use the 2-key cheats.

*********************************************************************************************************

___________________________________CORRECTION : See my Message #334 this thread

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Doesn't appear to be any rockets, cluster bombs or JDAMs at Vaziani for the A-10C? Is this intentional or a bug?

Intentionally for server stability with largely populated server. Clusters and rockets used to eat up the server resources and make everyone fly in a slideshow. Don’t want that. It may change for 2.5 :)

Now when you spawn in a Huey, instead of a AWACS radio command on F7 there is different option called, something along the lines of "Descend all..." and it has some AI Embarking commands. What is that about ?

Also as I was flying around I saw a JTAC message about lasing a M2000, followed by an immediate shack massage.

Later, when I hopped in the Forward Observer, I saw that in one of the hangers at Senaki (which was Blue) a Red Mirage 2000 was spawned and was sitting there.

Sxkyb7h.png

I believe it was an AI ?

Also, sorry if this has been asked again, but what role do FOB exactly have ?

Do we need them so we can take crates and infantry ?

Does that mean we have to bring FOB crates to Senaki to be able to load ? I've heard about a FARP there, but I didn't see one in the mission running.

The Hueys at Phoenix (at least the first slot) didn't have the option to take a FOB crate

This was all happening at around 13:15Z

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

@Maverick, very nice stuff.

I will surely come in to try it out!

Thanks man! Looking forward to having you guys on board for a sortie!

Where can helos unpack EWR? 2 Crates, right? I flew 2-3 km from FARP and recieve "You can't unpack here..."

As Shadow mentioned, to stop people stacking assets where they take off from you have to fly away.

The distance is approx 3-4nm.

Doesn't appear to be any rockets, cluster bombs or JDAMs at Vaziani for the A-10C? Is this intentional or a bug?

Yes this is intentional sir. As HiJack mentioned there are restricted weapons in this mission for the sake of mission stability. I have given you weapons I think are appropriate for the task in hand and what could be flown out here from the USA (roleplay).

Also, sorry if this has been asked again, but what role do FOB exactly have ?

Until further notice FOBs have been disabled, but what you were able to do was build a FOB using crates. Once the FOB has been created helicopters can load troops and crates from the FOB.

We are testing server stability with having them removed for a while

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys, i have a liitle problem joining your server. When i load in, i get to the spawn menu and then it kicks me back to the main menu.

Can you help me with this propblem, Your server is the only one i have this problem with...

EDIT:

Problem solved!

Edited by Flum91

New GCIs added.

We are trailing out DYNAMIC WEATHER from tonight onwards to see how it goes.

-Added USS Tarawa Battle Group for Blue off the coast of Batumi.

Post #2 updated

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]