104th Phoenix - Operation Longbow - Dynamic PvP Mission

104th_Maverick

;3376618']

-Added USS Tarawa Battle Group for Blue off the coast of Batumi.

I can feel Mustang's excitement all the way over here in the States :thumbup:

Thanks for the updates, Mav!

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, i have a liitle problem joining your server. When i load in, i get to the spawn menu and then it kicks me back to the main menu.

Can you help me with this propblem, Your server is the only one i have this problem with...

EDIT:

Problem solved!

Can you be more specific about the solution? It can be important for all. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome mission Maverick! I have plaid on the server a couple of times, not many use the radio yet.

Suggestion: In stead of a website telling status on the airbases you can simply have a menu option under F10 that will list all 6 airbases and their status if the player select the menu. Simple but it works better than starting a huge web project. Just a thought... ;)

start-your-engines.jpg

SERVER WEEKEND RESTARTS AT 19:00 ZULU

We are planning to do event style starts this weekend chaps!

The server will be restarted at 19:00 zulu tonight, Saturday and Sunday night.

The server will be open to all, please GET ON SRS!

There is no excuse now guys, get with the programme and get it installed, it really adds a whole new level of immersion flying in the server!

We are aware of the server instability however we are not too concerned at this stage.

We'd politely like to remind everyone that we are less than one week in to one of the biggest updates in DCS history and as a result there will be some stability issues to deal with.

Thank you for understanding!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Won't be around to join this weekend, but hoping it goes over well so I can participate in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Looking forward to it:

- Please check your mic & audio output. People are often either too loud (mic level heavily distorted) or too quiet. You can always ask people in ingame chat to quickly help out.

- Don't mic check on GCI, or rather please don't 'start fixing issues' on 257.8! Use RADIO overlay with L-CTRL+L-SHIFT + ESC, especially if it is your first time using SR. That way you can see if you are transmitting/receiving, on what frequency & accidental push 2 talk presses.

- Remember you can have multiple radio frequencys (if you are not a harrier^^) & push to talk keys at the same time. Interflight coms don't need to be on global frequency, use a second radio for that.

- ATC please state intentions via ATC frequency, if you are unsure about it, no worries, simply knowing somebody is landing & taking off saves a lot of grief.

- CALLSIGNS for GCI: You can not give yourself some kind of fancy callsigns ingame (I am not Apo, I am DODGE 1-1 now!) and expect the GCI to remember that. If you change your callsigns PLEASE edit your Nickname in the Server browser to reflect this.

If you have a complex name or if it is hard to understand/pronounce in english, PLEASE make use of this. BOAR 1-1 vs. Düsenjägersuperpilot38... :D

Edited by ApoNOOB

I know for the Ka50, your SA-TLF switch(right side radio power switches, last one on the right) must be off. This is the Telephone(TLF) function, works much like a telephone line. Leave it off, most people turn it on. Hope that helps.

Reaper6

Thank you Reaper :D

Looks like we can't capture Sukhumi and Red can't capture Sochi. Can you check if there is maybe some kind of hidden unit in the tree's or something?

We are able to refuel/rearm, but not spawn. There was also no close message.

edit: we also placed JTAC which couldnt see anything

I just nearly finished typing a detailed reply on how the trigger system works, but it started to get out of hand :D

Short story = I know what caused this and will work on a fix for tomorrow at some point.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, I will add this later today.

Mission ran for just over 10 hours before it crashed tonight! While not perfect it's a long way from the 4 hour missions we used to run.

Hopefully tonight's 19:00 zulu mission will run a bit longer!

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3379233']Yes, I will add this later today.

Mission ran for just over 10 hours before it crashed tonight! While not perfect it's a long way from the 4 hour missions we used to run.

Hopefully tonight's 19:00 zulu mission will run a bit longer!

Superb!

And I finally got the Ka-50's to rearm and refuel! The helos spawn on the grass field so it is just to start up and fly over to the farp and ask for rearm, works! :)

One of the Ka's spawn in a downward slope and moves quite ruptly downhill, should be fixed, minor problem.

The helos spawn on the grass field so it is just to start up and fly over to the farp and ask for rearm, works!

C'mon son..... from post #1

;3361306']All helicopters spawn on the ground at FARPS not on them. To rearm your helicopter you must fly over and land on the helipad then make your request to the ground crew!

One of the Ka's spawn in a downward slope and moves quite ruptly downhill, should be fixed, minor problem.

Will need to know the name so I can get it moved :)

The Ka-50 have a sling rope for crate carrying.

There are no plans to allow the KA-50 to do anything other than CAS in the mission .

Any chance of getting some JTACs lasing 1113 code for the Su-25T?

Yes.... great idea!

I will make these changes today as well as the fix for the issue at Sukhumi airbase for the mission tonight at 19:00z

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• -Added TACAN for KC-130 on Blue, channel 11Y.
  • -Added additional JTACs for Red at Guduata and Sukhumi, Venom 21 and 31. Lasering on 1113.

-There are issues with capturing Sukhumi for both Blue and Red - Fixed

Post #2 updated

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Heya Mav... I sort fo see from a cursory search that some folks are having troble connecting to the 104th. It seems I am also unable to connect after a clean install of DCS>

I'm sitting at an 82 ping but it seems to just hang at loading ... flash the spawn screen (if i get that far) and then kick me to main menu

Have you identified any fix for the connection issues or any consistency from those suffering? Or should I just sit tight and see if a future patch opens things up for me.

i7 2600k @4.4 GHz

32 GB RAM

1070 GTX

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Just now, I was doing a flight from Senaki in a Huey to FARP Mustang to pick up an EWR crate so far so good.

Went there (navigating my self without using the F10 map, just with ADF) picked up a crate, still, so far so good.

I flew to the desired location (which is at least 13nm from Senaki) and landed there. When I tried to drop my crate the CTLD menu was not responding what so ever.

No text, nothing. I tried using other CTLD functions, but to no anvail. It was just silent. Thought to myself that the server might have crashed, but it didn't seem like it.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days