104th Phoenix - Operation Longbow - Dynamic PvP Mission

104th_Maverick

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but shkval is useless

Turn off deferred shading when at night time ?

Adjust contrast and use illumination rockets ? I've seen Ka-50s do that on the server, but maybe it was not intended to have them.

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Seriously asking is it possible to "speed up" night time hours? everyday i get in it is getting dark, and red side lacks of night capabilities. It's been a whole week like this (at least for me), a bit painful

Please this. I kind of like flying at night. But it seems a lot of people don't like it at all. This causes the server to be empty at times where it actually should be busy.

Also. When can we expect some testing with Combined Arms unit commanding. Or convoy's that actually move around? Or is that to early for this feature to be implemented?

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

Updates:

• -Changed the Russian AWACS to a USAF Aggressor A-50 Aircraft to provide English Comms instead of Russian for Red Side (Playability reasons)

• -Changed all Red EWR sites from Russian to USAF Aggressors for the same reasons as AWACS above.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3435627']Updates:

• -Changed the Russian AWACS to a USAF Aggressor A-50 Aircraft to provide English Comms instead of Russian for Red Side (Playability reasons)

• -Changed all Red EWR sites from Russian to USAF Aggressors for the same reasons as AWACS above.

What "Playability reasons" please?

Just ban all non US/EN players and enjoy in english comms.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

;3435660']You just lost the right to be taken seriously in future :)

Deserved, of course. It's also true for you on my part. But it's not a big deal.

... no answer.

The only reason is ignoring people who normally want to have communication in Russian on a Russian plane.

Edited by Falcon_S

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Just ban all non US/EN players and enjoy in english comms.

I mean its relatively straight forward, the skill "barebone english" is fairly common in this playerbase, the skill "barebone russian" isnt rare per se, but much less frequent then english.

“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few”

- Spock

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

The only reason is ignoring people who normally want to have communication in Russian on a Russian plane.

you should start bombing random cities in caucasus for your freedom of having russian comms :D.

But yeah, I am against that change. Their server, their rules I guess

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few”

- Spock

I understand that. But...

A few years ago (two or more...), when the server was empty, on 104th server admins call for help, those few showed support and came to fly on almost dead 104th server. (in that time Buddyspike - BlueFlag just started...).

Nowadays, We asking admins (yes, same server admins) to raise up ping limit for only +5ms so that everyone of us could fly - We got big NO.

... And now these "Playability reasons" :doh:

I just want to show how disappointed we are after so many years of cooperation and mutual fun.

Bye. :pilotfly:

... no answer.

Its kinda funny you wrote "only reason" after I gave you "another reason".

Classic case of ex falso quodlibet.

And how much of an answer did you expect _seriously_ after implying it was a change in favor of just the native english speaking community, and not the _is capable of understanding basic english_ community.

Edit: I guess you understood from the start, judging from the start. Wasnt aware of the background of which, as said in my next post [back to the future] I have no knowledge and thus will not comment on.

Edited by microvax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I understand that. But...

A few years ago (two or more...), when the server was empty, on 104th server admins call for help, those few showed support and came to fly on almost dead 104th server. (in that time Buddyspike - BlueFlag just started...).

Nowadays, We asking admins (yes, same server admins) to raise up ping limit for only +5ms so that everyone of us could fly - We got big NO.

... And now these "Playability reasons" :doh:

I just want to show how disappointed we are after so many years of cooperation and mutual fun.

Bye. :pilotfly:

Well, join MP addicts discord, the idea to change in favour of english language came up 1-2 days ago [actually because i mentioned people are annoyed by 3 ewrs and awacs calling same things all in russian which many dont understand so they just switch it off], mav asked for input, nobody objected. :)

If you are there next time your voice might be heard.

EDIT:No guarantees though I did make some strong cases imho against some things but in the end mav is making the decisions and thats fine with me. If it was easy anyone of us would be running a server I guess TM.

I cant really comment on the other things since I dont have any knowledge of it.

For latency concerns 5ms cutoff can be vital. And in DCS's case can be quite likely because of the blocking nature of networking communication.

Edited by microvax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3435738']Falcon go fly in another server if you don't like flying in ours' date=' I am no longer interested in dealing with your complaints.[/quote']

I've gone already, with pleasure Sir. ;)

Usual view of Red TS. On SRS server totally 11 pilots and no answer on red freqs. Absolute no coordination. Tears are dropping from my eyes...%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202018-03-26%2022.25.08.png?dl=0

Sadly I cannot force people to get on SRS or TS3 despite my best efforts.

I am constantly spamming messages in TS for people to join SRS and when Im in the server I do the same thing in global chat.

I share your pain :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Usual view of Red TS. On SRS server totally 11 pilots and no answer on red freqs. Absolute no coordination. Tears are dropping from my eyes...%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202018-03-26%2022.25.08.png?dl=0

I share the pain.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Turn off deferred shading when at night time ?

Adjust contrast and use illumination rockets ? I've seen Ka-50s do that on the server, but maybe it was not intended to have them.

Yeah to fly the ka 50 at night without sweating buckets, DF off. Shkval contrast up, brightness way down. Still can't get locks most of the time, but stationary targets will go boom easily. Moving targets going behind trees where the shkval normally would track them majically not so much.

Win 11 Professional, I7-12700K, 32GB DDR5, 3090, 2x 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe , 2x VKB Gunfighter mk III, MCG Ultimate, SCG, Orion 2 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Pimax Crystal