Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

Analogue slew sensor that I was offering up for sale yesterday is sold. Thank you to anyone who asked about it. Just some clarification on my last post.

Thank’s Tantalum7 :thumbup:

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

Not just another slew upgrade

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3573332&postcount=299

It was there.... Now it ain't

Its up here in the Southern Hemisphere. In New Zealand.

Really pleased to see it in the letterbox this morning, double pleased to find it's the

100th Gold Edition. Came with free software for calibration if needed. :)

In a hurry to finish my lawns and get it fitted.

.Yeah see I rushed the lawns and bla bla....... The fitting has been done.

Although some of it I found tricky it's an activity I don't do much of. Be aware that when you undo the

three screws that hold the side plate on, there is a component that is magnetic. And note that

it will SNATCH the end of your screw driver away from where your pointing it. It will also GRAB the screws if they get anywhere near it.

This is not a major, but I mention it because it gave me a bloody fright. It's what the "throttle lock together pin" fits into.

Take your time, I did. Pause, have a look at it, brew some coffee. Take your time. Don't panic. Calm blue ocean.

Be careful that when you have your fingers in there that you are not forcing any wires or connections. Keep calm, take your time.

This, I did and have done it. Ran the calibration software a couple of times. It works, and it works well.

Don't rush it, pause, move back and take a look, don't need to force it.

I have tried it in the training missions for A-10c and very impressed to have "Slew" working as it should

Great product, glad I purchased. Glad to have fitted it myself without issue.

1951564904_100Hasmadeit.thumb.jpg.d20b99141ffbecdcff9338039327a6c8.jpg

Edited by pocketedition

You could offer it as a kit for those of us that can solder, if that would mean you could offer more stock.

BTW I just found this thread, and I'm super interested it getting one of these. The slew control is one of my major gripes with the warthog throttle, so I'd love to get your replacement.

I’m still assembling everything by hand which is the main bottlenecks to getting units made – I’m looking into a better assembly process to try and increase the number I can make, but that also takes time to get right.

Whoa, somehow I missed this thread and the stock. Count me in!

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Massively interested in this!

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

It was there.... Now it ain't

Its up here in the Southern Hemisphere. In New Zealand.

Great product, glad I purchased. Glad to have fitted it myself without issue.

Yay!! Glad it got there safe and sound and it’s working well for you. And good job getting it all fitted and working :thumbup:

As per a few requests for offering as non-assembled DIY kits - it is a possibility I could do that.

You would have to be comfortable soldering down to 0805 passives and SOIC14 and

I would not really able to offer any sort or support or warranty on then.

They would also not be that much cheaper - but they could be in stock more often :)

I have made a quick strawpoll to check some interest, let me know.

https://www.strawpoll.me/16250580/r

ps. 10 more units in stock on my website and available to buy RIGHT NOW... GO!!

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Did they really go in and out of stock already??

Yes, all sold out already. Sorry you missed out this time!

More at arround the same time next weekend :)

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

Can you not make a pre-order list instead?

I always fail, Id prefer to pay it now and just patiently wait in line instead of always missing the ball

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling:

Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Hint, PM him directly.

The combination of this TM slew upgrade, push through afterburner detention, and the 30-switch button box with rotary knobs from BBJsims to control the lights and extra stuff is pretty unbeatable. I don’t think I’ll ever need another throttle upgrade.

Edited by Supmua

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

I always fail, Id prefer to pay it now and just patiently wait in line instead of always missing the ball

Yup, +1

System: Asus z270 A Prime, Intel i7-7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080, Samsung 500GB 850 EVO SSD.

Valve Index VR, TM Warthog Throttle & Grip, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 base, TM TPDR Rudders.

There will be a pre-order system coming very soon :)

Just a note to everyone on the pre-orders - It's very hard to give an accurate shipping date in advance. Delays with my suppliers - unexpected issues that need resolving or other factors can all cause unexpected delays.

I will try my best to keep everyone updated with an approximate shipping date for their order, but please realise that if I'm replying to emails and messages about when orders will ship then I'm not making and shipping orders. They will ship when they ship.

Thanks everyone!

There will be a pre-order system coming very soon :)

Amazing. Thanks so much - keep up the great work!

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Website is back up with Pre-Orders!!

I'm saying September for an estimated dispatch date, but hopefully it will be more like late August. I will email you if you place a pre-order with a more accurate date when I know it. :)

https://deltasimelectronics.com/products/thumbstick-slew-sensor-adapter

Also: I'm having a few issue accepting credit card payments in some regions, if it does not work for you then please try PayPal which should always be working. Hopefully I'll have it fixed soon.

Edited by Deltaalphalima1