Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

Mine arrived Saturday and had it up and running in about 5 minutes, what a difference!!!

Thanks again for the swift service on getting these out.

What serisl no? Did you get any update about status of your order?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

MY

LIFE !

my mod was delivered today at the post office, i saw the notice in the morning.

So after work I go to the post office to pick it up...

but when I am there they tell me it was delivered to me today at 8.12AM....

I tell them no way, I was at work..

and the signature confirms it's not mine...

basically they delivered it to the WRONG PERSON !!!!!

Luckily, apparently they know who it is, and they told me they would be able to retrieve it. Now I just hope that this person didnt throw it away not knowing what the heck it was... :(

Why do these things always happen to me !!!?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

What serisl no? Did you get any update about status of your order?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Got a shipping email from order 1236 - you should get an email too.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

My question is why would they sign for it knowing they aren't you and not knowing what it is. They delivery person is supposed to ask the recipient if they are the person whose name is on the parcel

the post office screwed up and the person retrieving it signed automatically without checking what it was.

Luckily, people in Switzerland are still honest.

today that person brought it back and the post office called me and delivered me the item. The employee who made the mistake added added a little present tp apologize for the inconvenience.

ALL IS WELL

I installed it tonight and it took less than 20min with calibration.

Great. Now to try it in the sim !

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling:

Just got mine. Its awesome

God damn it, the waiting is getting too much! :P

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Just a quick update for everyone -

Sorry for being a little quiet over that last few weeks - I have been extremely busy shipping as many orders as I can. Thank you very much to everyone who has left feedback or comments, I can't reply to everyone but they are all very much appreciated!

Orders are still progressing nicely everything up to #1251 is now shipped, and I should be able to continue with around 20 orders per week for the foreseeable. (Orders #1252 - #1272 shipping next week).

Thanks again for the continued support :thumbup:

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Just got mine, great tracking, was able to follow it from all the way across the pond! Took me about 25 minutes for install and calibration, works so well now!

Huh? Tracking? I asked Damien for a tracking number and he told me there wasn't one.

Oh never mind. He said it can't be tracked from UK to Canada. Thought anything could be tracked but oh well. I'll wait.

Just got mine, great tracking

No tracking for me, and I'm only in Scotland! Still waiting for mine to arrive - hoping to have it before the weekend!

Huh? Tracking? I asked Damien for a tracking number and he told me there wasn't one.

Oh never mind. He said it can't be tracked from UK to Canada. Thought anything could be tracked but oh well. I'll wait.

Mine took a few weeks longer than it should have, I suspect Canada Customs, but it got here all the same. Don't sweat it. It's worth the wait.

Looks like the post office has lost mine :(

Looks like mine should be shipped on the next batch. After reading the instructions I have a question about firmware updates. My throttle was bought in early 2014, so it may need the update. Should I do it before installing the slew or is it ok to do it after? Also some people reported issues when using anything other than a 2.0 usb port, is it something that could brick the throttle if attempted on a regular 3.0 port? I don’t think my pc even has 2.0 anymore. Tks.

Looks like mine should be shipped on the next batch. After reading the instructions I have a question about firmware updates. My throttle was bought in early 2014, so it may need the update. Should I do it before installing the slew or is it ok to do it after? Also some people reported issues when using anything other than a 2.0 usb port, is it something that could brick the throttle if attempted on a regular 3.0 port? I don’t think my pc even has 2.0 anymore. Tks.

Best to try it first without updating, as you may not need a firmware update (2014 is just a rough estimate I don't actually know exactly when the firmware was changed).

There should not be any risk of bricking from a 3.0 port but I have seen some reports of the update tool just not recognising the throttle in some 3.0 ports. It depends on the chipset running the USB ports I believe.

Almost all motherboards - even most brand new Z390 ones I have come across - still have a few legacy 2.0 ports on the back IO, so if you have any worries these should work fine.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Good news - looks like Royal Mail found my unit and delivered it today, so I'll be fitting it this evening! :D