Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

#2561 any forecast about my order?

I'll try to brows your site and it is down ... that's make me worried ...

#2561 is on track to ship in the next couple of weeks!

The website should be fine, it’s all up and running on me end, let me know if you keep having issues :)

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

#2561 is on track to ship in the next couple of weeks!

The website should be fine, it’s all up and running on me end, let me know if you keep having issues :)

Great,

the site, as i ascertain, is not visible from ITALY i can only if i work around italian DNS (like TOR)

I am having an issue with the A10c and my throttle. I have installed this mod and calibrated the throttle. Everything seems to be working fine except that I am having issues with taking off in the A10c. I set the flaps for 7 degrees and many times I hit the fence at the end of the runway. I have checked my rotation speed and lift off speed with the weight of the A10. When I set the flaps for full, I take off ok. In the game, I have set the throttle as a slider and everything else as defaults. I don't recall having this issue before inserting this mod. I have calibrated the throttle twice with the included calibration tool.

The in game gauges go to just below 100 on the RPM for both engines.

I am just trying to figure out what is happening and wonder if any one else is having similar issues after installing the mod.

Edited by sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

I am having an issue with the A10c and my throttle. I have installed this mod and calibrated the throttle. Everything seems to be working fine except that I am having issues with taking off in the A10c. I set the flaps for 7 degrees and many times I hit the fence at the end of the runway. I have checked my rotation speed and lift off speed with the weight of the A10. When I set the flaps for full, I take off ok. In the game, I have set the throttle as a slider and everything else as defaults. I don't recall having this issue before inserting this mod. I have calibrated the throttle twice with the included calibration tool.

The in game gauges go to just below 100 on the RPM for both engines.

I am just trying to figure out what is happening and wonder if any one else is having similar issues after installing the mod.

If I remember correctly the RPM of the A10 maxes out at 87% - but it’s been a while, can anyone else confirm? Could that be the issue?

The other main thing I would check is that you have cleared any existing Windows calibration and that the throttle axis is reaching the maximum values. If you take a look at the in-game controller menu and make sure the throttle axis is reaching all the way to the end on the graph.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

I am having an issue with the A10c and my throttle. I have installed this mod and calibrated the throttle. Everything seems to be working fine except that I am having issues with taking off in the A10c.

Try inverting the wheel brake axes.

The last 5 guys with this problem description were all taking off with the wheel brakes slammed on, without realizing it (none of those cases were related to the slew cursor mod, as far as I am aware).

I finally figured it out. My old CH pedals seemed to have their toe brakes sticking even though I had the deadzone set at 95 and inverted them. So I blanked out the brakes from the axis list and set a button on my throttle for an on off brake control and now all is fine. Calibrating them in windows did not solve the problem and I do not use the CH manager. So this was the simplest solution.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Any updates on orders shipped?

Can you tell I'm a little anxious? LOL

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

Any updates on orders shipped?

Can you tell I'm a little anxious? LOL

Absolutly!

The entire November batch has now shipped - currently up to shipping order #2583.

I’m hoping to ship all of the December batch (up to order #2725) by the end of this month.

I will be taking a well earned break over Christmas, plus learning from last year anything shipped in December won't get anywhere very quickly anyway!

The January batch will be then be shipping as planned in January.

Absolutly!

The entire November batch has now shipped - currently up to shipping order #2583.

I’m hoping to ship all of the December batch (up to order #2725) by the end of this month.

I will be taking a well earned break over Christmas, plus learning from last year anything shipped in December won't get anywhere very quickly anyway!

The January batch will be then be shipping as planned in January.

I am Order #2804. You need to step it up dammit! :lol::lol::lol:

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

Hi,

I bought one of your kits late last year and it has not had a lot of use.

It has worked fine up until now.

When viewing the Y axis sensor values, I have an issue where the Y axis (vertical) of the slew sensor value only reaches about 80 % of the value when I move it in the full down direction. It moves all the way in the up direction.

The X Axis is perfect.

I have the latest Thrustmaster firmware installed.

I have tried the following to no avail:

Setting the Windows calibration for the throttle to default

Calibrating the throttle using the Thrustmaster throttle calibration utility using your calibration file

I have checked and the shaft does not physically hit the front plate on the way down.

As a last resort I also tried a Windows calibration with no luck.

Any ideas what might be limiting the output in one direction?

Thanks

Edited by speedbird5

Hi,

I bought one of your kits late last year and it has not had a lot of use.

It has worked fine up until now.

When viewing the Y axis sensor values, I have an issue where the Y axis (vertical) of the slew sensor value only reaches about 80 % of the value when I move it in the full down direction. It moves all the way in the up direction.

The X Axis is perfect.

I have the latest Thrustmaster firmware installed.

I have tried the following to no avail:

Setting the Windows calibration for the throttle to default

Calibrating the throttle using the Thrustmaster throttle calibration utility using your calibration file

I have checked and the shaft does not physically hit the front plate on the way down.

As a last resort I also tried a Windows calibration with no luck.

Any ideas what might be limiting the output in one direction?

Thanks

Sorry to hear that, I have sent an email with something to try.

I’m sure we will be able to get you back up and running soon!

I never received an email confirmation, just the PayPal transaction email that I paid.

All the order confirmations are sent automatically when you place the order, have you check you junk folder?

If you want me to resend it just send me a PM or email with your name and I will sort if :)

Order #2610 received, thanks!

Intel Core i9 9900K 5.0GHz · Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER · Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO · Alienware 34" AW3418DW · Corsair 2TB M.2 NVMe · 64Gb Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · TM HOTAS Warthog · VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals · VPC V.F.X Grip · VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip · Virpil WarBRD base · HP Reverb Pro · 3x TM MFD · Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC · 2x LG Throttle Quadrants · LG Switch Panel · LG Multi Panel · LG Radio Panel · Buttkicker Gamer & JetSeat

Nick Jennings

How close to order 2672? Sorry. I am just anxious...

2672 should be shipping next week :)