Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

So are you saying you lost it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mislaid it while I was I’ll, I might find it

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Normally you won't get any further notification until it ships. You can compare your order number to what people are posting here that have been shipped/delivered and extrapolate from there. I assume you got a confirmation with an order number? If not, contact the supplier and he's good about getting back (realized right after I ordered that I had a typo in my email address and he corrected and resent confirmation in a very timely manner).

Ok, thanks. It is order 3013.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I've installed my upgrade a while back, and while installation went flawless, I still struggle with targetting in the KA50. It is still not possible for me to select a target in expanded view on the Shkval. I've set a bit of deadzone, reduced the Y-axis saturation, applied a curve to it, but still it is hard for me to control the cursor precisely. It doesn't move for some time when I apply pressure and when it starts to move , it moves too fast. Anybody else have this problem ?

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

So it seems my problem was a loose wire. I plugged the mod in and wiggled the wires/pushed them in a bit and it worked. I've not had too much of a chance to have a play but all seems to feel really nice and setting a curve will smooth things out even more.

Deltaalphalima1, I’m in need of some assistance.

I installed the mod today the only difficulty was due to my stiff numb fingers dropping everything at least 10 times each. Doing this resulted in misplacing the outer screw on the rt throttle and one of the long screws on the inner side. If you have extras I’ll buy them from you. If not if you can provide a source other than thrustmaster if not the size of the two screws would be helpful.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

order #2775

hopefully it will be under the X-mas tree this year :)

LUCKYYYYYY!!!!

Im 2804! Hopefully, not too far behind you!

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

Deltaalphalima1, I’m in need of some assistance.

I installed the mod today the only difficulty was due to my stiff numb fingers dropping everything at least 10 times each. Doing this resulted in misplacing the outer screw on the rt throttle and one of the long screws on the inner side. If you have extras I’ll buy them from you. If not if you can provide a source other than thrustmaster if not the size of the two screws would be helpful.

I don’t have any to hand unfortunately but you should be able to find them locally by searching for "self tapping plastic screw" or similar.

Sizes are:

Small:

Metric: 2.5mm x 8mm

Imperial: No. 2 x 1/4 inch

Long:

Metric: 4mm x 40mm

Imperial: No. 8 x 1 1/2 inch

The metric and imperial sizes are very close and I’m not sure which one is actually correct, but they should both work since they are only going into plastic.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Just ordered #3069

looking forward to it in February ... maybe even sooner bounce.gif

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

@Deltaalphalima1

Can you give an update on what the last order shipped was?

I ordered back in October (2804) and just trying to see where the current status is.

Thanks again!

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

I’m planning on doing a full review of the installation process and the comparison between the intial study stick and your inverted dome hat how it works etc in my blog over the next year. I’m hoping to finally get my blog running next year with the plan. To publish a post each Friday the post will be ready a month ahead of time if I’m on schedule the scheduled to be released on the actual day right now I finishing up January’s articles which they are five of. I hope you enjoy the article on you product.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

@Deltaalphalima1

Can you give an update on what the last order shipped was?

I ordered back in October (2804) and just trying to see where the current status is.

Thanks again!

I’m currently up to shipping #2735.

Orders shipping in January will be #2735 - #2915

#2916+ will be shipping February. There are still spots left for the February batch, but I expect I will be moving to the March batch before the end of the year.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

#2916+ will be shipping February. There are still spots left for the February batch, but I expect I will be moving to the March batch before the end of the year.

I am #2916 :doh:

I know there has to be a cutoff but when you are the first one cutoff it feels weird, like getting called to the front of a new wait line when I was happy in the regular line waiting. hehe

This mod works fine in my warthog except that at least in the F18, the press in does not seem to work. Does any one else have this issue?

In the windows app, the button 1 is always on. Is there any way to fix this?

Edited by sobe
second sentence

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

AWESOME! Thank you again for the great work.

I am a little anxious, can you tell? :megalol::pilotfly::joystick:

So I will be in the middle of the January shipments... excellent since it is almost January :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deltaalphalima1

Any thoughts on the following:

This mod works fine in my warthog, except that at least in the F18, the press in does not seem to work. Does any one else have this issue?

In the windows app, button 1 is always on. Is there any way to fix this?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Deltaalphalima1

Any thoughts on the following:

This mod works fine in my warthog, except that at least in the F18, the press in does not seem to work. Does any one else have this issue?

In the windows app, button 1 is always on. Is there any way to fix this?

If the button is not working in the windows app then it sounds like an issue with the new sensor rather than anything software of game related.

The most likely reason is the cable has been damaged or come loose during shipping or installation. I would recommend to carefully check the cable to the new sensor and the plugs at either end for any damage or loose connections, and then reconnects it the other way around from the way it is now (end that was in the throttle in sensor and vice versa).

That way you know all the connections have been re-seated. Hopefully that should get it working for you, if not let me know.

Hi Deltaalphalima1

What for Shipping method i need for Germany (sorry my english is not the best)?

Free Shipping (Not Tracked - Royal Mail International Standard) Free

Royal Mail International Tracked £10.00

and when i can get it, begin or end March 2020 :)

What for Shipping method i need for Germany (sorry my english is not the best)?

Free Shipping (Not Tracked - Royal Mail International Standard) Free

Royal Mail International Tracked £10.00

You can choose either of them.

When I ordered my stick a year ago I picked the free delivery. However, there's no tracking on it. The package got delayed during the turbulent Christmas time and arrived some 2 or 3 weeks late. DeltaAlphaLima had offered to help me figure things out, but then it finally got here.

Since that experience, I'd prefer the tracked shipping because then you can figure out where it actually is and who's screwing it up (Royal Mail or DHL, for instance) ;)