Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

Mine took 13 days to Canada. The wildcard in shipping time is how long it happens to get tied up in customs. If they decide to look at it further it could be delayed longer, or it they might let it go through untouched and it would have been fast.

I am on 20 days now... UGH!

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

Can someone in the US snap a pic of the box and package that you recieved with the return address on the package please?

I am on day 25 now and still no package...

Delta, can you check on order 2804 please? I received email it shipped on 1-9-2020.

This is what it shows on the order page:

Your order is confirmed

We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Has it shipped???

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

I am on day 25 now and still no package...

Delta, can you check on order 2804 please? I received email it shipped on 1-9-2020.

This is what it shows on the order page:

Your order is confirmed

We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Has it shipped???

Sorry to hear your order has still not arrived, I can confirm it has been sent but looks like it’s taking longer than usual!

I have replied to your email, hopefully we will be able to get it sorted for you soon.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Sorry to hear your order has still not arrived, I can confirm it has been sent but looks like it’s taking longer than usual!

I have replied to your email, hopefully we will be able to get it sorted for you soon.

Got your email and replied back Damien! THANK YOU!!!!

I'll check back in with you on Saturday and see what we can do.

Thanks again!

I ordered Delta's upgrade, and also ordered replacement slew mechanisms, per Delta's link. I printed the knob you linked and it works well, as far as mating to the slew stick. You don't need it though if you have ordered Delta's upgrade. My order is #3189 btw.... what's the reality on the arrival date? Asking for a friend :P

Edited by Roundabout69

Umm, now what. There is only one slew mod on the DSE page available.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. The mini joystick that comes with the upgrade is what i'm referring to. You can order that separately, for replacement's sake. I just ordered some from the link he provided, to have backups, if the mini joystick breaks on me. Here's the link, and the reason I replied to your post is because i've tested that thingaverse design with the mini joystick and it fits well, if you decide to print one out.

https://tech.alpsalpine.com/prod/e/html/multicontrol/potentiometer/rkjxk/rkjxv1224005.html

Hope I helped... lol

Has anybody tried this knob? Description says it's for use with the Deltasim mod.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2900369

Yeah, I made it when deltasim's mod was still a prototype and he was only selling the board. Since he now sells them as a complete kit, my design is obsolete. I've left it up however since it's designed as a non destructive way to mount a naked ministick, in case anyone wanted to experiment.

2804 HAS LANDED!!!

Just a note here...

I placed my order mid-late last year and it showed as shipped in Jan 9, 2020. After several weeks of it not arriving, I contacted Damien to verify with him that it had shipped. He quickly responded with a couple suggestions such as check with neighbors, local post office, etc and to let him know if it did not arrive by the weekend, which it did not.

Damien graciously and immediately sent out a replacement unit with the tracking number. It arrived in 6 days from time of shipping.

That right there, is CUSTOMER SERVICE!

ETA: About 5-10 mins to install... and thats being very careful!

Great MOD!

Thank you again Damien for working on this with me. You need to develop some more products so I can spend more money with you sir!

Edited by DERacing

Yet another warthog slew upgrade

2804 HAS LANDED!!!

Just a note here...

I placed my order mid-late last year and it showed as shipped in Jan 9, 2020. After several weeks of it not arriving, I contacted Damien to verify with him that it had shipped. He quickly responded with a couple suggestions such as check with neighbors, local post office, etc and to let him know if it did not arrive by the weekend, which it did not.

Damien graciously and immediately sent out a replacement unit with the tracking number. It arrived in 6 days from time of shipping.

That right there, is CUSTOMER SERVICE!

ETA: About 5-10 mins to install... and thats being very careful!

Great MOD!

Thank you again Damien for working on this with me. You need to develop some more products so I can spend more money with you sir!

Got my mod today and installed it and it’s such a joy to fly the modules with a proper slew, the harrier in particular.

The 4 way thumb switch on the throttle could do with a higher quality component that has a “click” to it, so that’s my suggestion for your next release

Brilliant piece of kit and took 10 minutes to install and I’m not into taking things apart. Brilliant contribution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

Hey, good day.

Read the top of the first page and it said In stock to order or words to that effect. Went to the site and it says nothing available until April??

Is that correct? Dammit, change the first page...:lol::thumbup:

thx!

Hey, good day.

Read the top of the first page and it said In stock to order or words to that effect. Went to the site and it says nothing available until April??

Is that correct? Dammit, change the first page...:lol::thumbup:

thx!

It says 'available to purchase'.

So if you want it, place your order and wait along with the rest of us. :P