Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

The days of resorting back to slewing with the keyboard out of frustration are finally over ;)

I just got the analog thumbstick, it was packaged incredibly well and arrived without a scratch.

Installation was straight forward with the manual from the website and I really appreciate all those little tidbits of advise and caution in there.

In my opinion this is a must-buy for everyone who has grown to hate the original slew control on the warthog.

Yep, I concur. I got mine a couple of days ago and it’s like night and day. A pleasant experience, good comms, easy to order, quick and excellent packaging. Even comes with an allen key!

I’m looking to find some kind of rubber/ foam now to put in the square hole maybe from a camping mat or something else lying around to give the stick a little bit more rigidity as there is quite a bit of travel.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

The days of resorting back to slewing with the keyboard out of frustration are finally over ;)

I just got the analog thumbstick, it was packaged incredibly well and arrived without a scratch.

Installation was straight forward with the manual from the website and I really appreciate all those little tidbits of advise and caution in there.

In my opinion this is a must-buy for everyone who has grown to hate the original slew control on the warthog.

So great to hear, Thank you!!

Pre-orders should re-open very soon, keep an eye out everyone!!

https://deltasimelectronics.com/products/thumbstick-slew-sensor-adapter

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Hi, I did preorder when it was open. People are starting receiving. Would you mind giving an update on current preorders ? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Flying ! :pilotfly:

--

My specs: i7 8700K oc 5.0gHz, Asus Maximus Hero X, 32 Go DDR4 3600MHz, GTX1080 oc 2025MHz, Samsung Evo 960 SSD, Oculus rift CV1, 2 sensors. VKB Gunfighter w/ Warthog stick. Warthog throttle. Custom 6xrotary box. MFG rudder pedals

Hi, I did preorder when it was open. People are starting receiving. Would you mind giving an update on current preorders ? Thanks.

I sent the last 3 pre-orders today, if you don't recieve a shipping conformation email very soon please send me a PM and I will look into it :)

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

Hmm this is very tempting.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I sent the last 3 pre-orders today, if you don't recieve a shipping conformation email very soon please send me a PM and I will look into it :)

I just did. Thanks!

Happy Flying ! :pilotfly:

--

My specs: i7 8700K oc 5.0gHz, Asus Maximus Hero X, 32 Go DDR4 3600MHz, GTX1080 oc 2025MHz, Samsung Evo 960 SSD, Oculus rift CV1, 2 sensors. VKB Gunfighter w/ Warthog stick. Warthog throttle. Custom 6xrotary box. MFG rudder pedals

Ordered from the second batch today. Thanks!

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Hmm this is very tempting.

LOL. I just pulled the trigger myself.

:joystick:

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

In light of the VPC throttle not having an analogue slew anytime soon, and no real alternatives to the old Warthog throttle coming from anyone in the near future, order placed! (also supporting a UK business? nice!)

Honestly surprised it took this long to get a decent slew mod for the WH.

Post this to r/Hoggit if you haven't already, lots of people complain about the WH slew on there, might pick up a few customers!

Order placed, so excited for this.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

MSI Z170X-Gaming 5, Intel 6700K, 32G RAM, RTX2080ti, Samsung SSD gaming drive, Samsung SSD System drive, RIFT CV1, TM Warthog Hotas, TPR peddles, Gamtrix Jetseat

Ordered, thanks !

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Ordered.

Asus X99 Deluxe II|Intel i7 6850K @4.2GHz|G.Skill 64GB Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz|Noctua NH-D15 and 4x NF-A14 PWM|Corsair HX850i

Win10 Pro 64 @M.2 512GB 950 PRO|DCS @M.2 250GB 960 EVO

ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX OC 8GB GDDR5|ASUS PG348Q - LG 25UM58 @3440x2520

Corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent|TM Hotas Warthog 7.5cm ext & 3x MFD Cougars|MFG Crosswind|TrackIR 5

A-10C|AJS-37|AV-8B|BS2|F/A-18C|FC3|Mi-8MTV2|PG NE NO SY maps|Tacview.

Thanks you everyone!!!

All 40 pre-order units old in 14 hours, that's quite impressive :thumbup:

If your order number is 1076 or lower, you are on the end of June batch. These should start shipping arround June 30th and into early July.

I have put up 20 more units with an estimated dispatch of end of July if anyone is still interested.

If anyone has any questions about shipping or anything else please feel free to contact me, I will do my best to help :D

In light of the VPC throttle not having an analogue slew anytime soon, and no real alternatives to the old Warthog throttle coming from anyone in the near future, order placed! (also supporting a UK business? nice!)

Honestly surprised it took this long to get a decent slew mod for the WH.

Post this to r/Hoggit if you haven't already, lots of people complain about the WH slew on there, might pick up a few customers!

I seem to have missed this news about the VPC throttle, that's very unfortunate.

I would think that would be a deal breaker for allot of people, VPC you need someone to show you how it's done? :megalol: (jokes)

If anyone wants to post to reddit then please feel free, I'm not really a reddit kind of person - someone posted to r/hotas a while ago and I sold a few on there.

At the moment getting sales is not really the issue, it more actually fulfilling all the orders :)

They are all designed and assembled by hand by me in the UK, PCBs made in the USA and all the plastic parts 3D printed by Shapeways in the Netherlands. I'm trying to control the sources of everything as much as I can, so I know I’m getting only high quality genuine parts.

Ordered too, #1076. Looking forward to it.

If I may ask... is there any chance of shaping the piece that contacts the finger more like the actual one? Something like this?

I did try to make it more like that, but in order to not hit the coolie hat I needed to make it smaller in diameter than the original. I found I preferred no ridges on the hat since they were too small to be useful anyway.

I’m thinking of opening a Shapeways store so you can buy spare/upgrade parts in the future, so I could have different hats as an option on there?

Edited by Deltaalphalima1

Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Also been working on adding a extra switch button to my throttle this weekend (the need for the Hornet TDC pushed me over the edge) to connect to my Force Sensor Upgrade Adapter PCB.

Thank you for this great idea!! I found the exact same switch in Germany at Conrad electronics and it is the perfect addition. Like it even more than a clickable stick and it looks like if it naturally belonged there

a3816cf571687b80f2456a501563bd62.jpg

Was a 30min job this morning and completes a great sensor upgrade.

Thanks again for the great work!!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Edited by morek99

Win 10 Pro 64 - i6700K @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1080ti Gaming X OC - 32 GB DDR4 Fury X - 1x 512GB 960 Pro SSD - 1x 512GB 850 Pro SSD - TM Cougar - TM Warthog - MHG Crosswind - Rift CV1 - Track IR 5

Thank you for this great idea!! I found the exact same switch in Germany at Conrad electronics and it is the perfect addition. Like it even more than a clickable stick and it looks like if it naturally belonged there

Was a 30min job this morning and completes a great sensor upgrade.

Thanks again for the great work!!!

Nice work!

It really is the perfect size and shape I think, as you say it looks like it's meant to be there.

Have fun :joystick:

Ordered! Just outside of the June batch tho, aww :)

Just to double check, does the analog ALPS have a "button" when depressing the stick or would one need to install the extra button for that? Tech spec. on the stick says it has center push but was unsure if its enabled for lack of better wording.