aaaah eventviewer shows this:

Ausnahmecode: 0xc00001ad

Fehleroffset: 0x000000000019479e

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x4d0

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d3945d4bfcbd2e

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwm.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmcore.dll

and this:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: DCS.exe, Version: 1.5.8.12823, Zeitstempel: 0x5a3bc876

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: WorldGeneral.dll, Version: 1.5.8.12823, Zeitstempel: 0x5a39380f

Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005

Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000ec38b

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x25f4

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d39460b8392cfe

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: F:\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\DCS.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: F:\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\WorldGeneral.dll

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Tried again, this time only the WorldGeneral.dll error message:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: DCS.exe, Version: 1.5.8.12823, Zeitstempel: 0x5a3bc876

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: WorldGeneral.dll, Version: 1.5.8.12823, Zeitstempel: 0x5a39380f

Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005

Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000ec38b

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1910

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d394623272f7dc

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: F:\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\DCS.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: F:\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\WorldGeneral.dll

Berichtskennung: 7872b99c-6f17-4956-b4f2-5c26c591f8cf

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

FYI the latest news regarding the Meltdown patches (Intel doesn't really suggest intalling the updates due to the latest issues reported until a proper fix is found)

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3248975/components-processors/spectre-cpu-patches-reboots-intel.html

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/22/16919426/intel-advises-pause-deployment-of-spectre-patch

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42788169

Lol if you had read my signature you'd see I have Ryze 5 1600X ;) ;)

YES FINALLY the auto-created .zip folder is working and can be read! Now after DCS patch instant game crash when trying to join a multiplayer server. logs attached.

• ED Team

your logs have lots of sound errors.

If you have any unofficial mods remove them and then run a cleanup and repair

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

YESSS thank you VERY much! Cleanup found around 50 lines of mod files! o_O

Ok now even cleaned up, it crashes as soon as I join multiplayer server, this is the log I am getting (DCS.log, the .zip folder is corrupted once again...)

highlighted Lua syntax: https://pastebin.com/KEchCxj8

Oh I forgot .dmp and .crash files. attached now.

No no, OF COURSE I already did cleanup and repair (DCS)... Now going all the way, Windows 7, back to the (epicly stable) roots.

YESSS ! ! ! <3 <3 to Microsoft, they finally released KB 4054517 today (or last night?) which fixed it (for us AMD Ryzen users)! :D :D

Nevermind. Microsoft f*** it up with another update...

YESSS ! ! ! <3 <3 to Microsoft, they finally released KB 4054517 today (or last night?) which fixed it (for us AMD Ryzen users)! :D :D

This KB has nothing to do w/ Ryzen and was released mid-December 2017.

At this point, You should Wipe your installs, disable anti-virus programs and re-install fresh.

Between residual Mods left behind, and DLLs/EXEs being locked from Anti-Virus previously, your install is probably too corrupted to fix w/ clean and repair options.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Ok did all of the steps, 2.5 also still crashes when joining a multiplayer server . . . Singleplayer still working fine... I did again cleanup, repair, added to exception list of Avast free antivirus, still black screens crash issue. logs attached.

The only 2 things I haven't done yet are sounddriver and BIOS update... then I am out of options...

YESSSS FINALLY

SOMEBODY with same issue, EXCELLENT!

Let's compare from here on:

DO you have Ryzen 5 1600X ???

DO you have AsRock mainboard? (I have A320M DGS)

DO you have KFA2 GTX 1060 6GB or which graphics card?

DO you have 2 screens of which one connected to GPU via DisplayPort/VGA adapter? (or just DP?)

Gotta find out which hardware is defect OR if it's mainboard and if BIOS udpate could fix it...

nah i have a completly diferent specs:

I5 8600K

MB Gigabyte Z370 HD3P

ASUS GTX 1070

16GB DDR4

i play with a single monitor 2560x1080 via displayport

first of all, sorry about my english (not my native language)

When i install (from DCS Open Alpha) the updater ask me if i want to uninstall alpha when the 2.5 was complete, and when my pc try to uninstall an error apears "cant delete obsolete file" or something like that (i cant remember) so i had to close the instaler and reupdate again, so the updater take all files downloaded and install again 2.5(then i have to uninstall manually the open aplha)so i think that error its related whith my problem, maybe some files are corrupted or something.... i post my dcs.log.... ill try to delete all and reinstal....:cry:

dcs.log-20180201-000522.zip

Edited by reise_caparzo

Message deleted in 3,2,1 ....:thumbup:

NOOOO

DONT REINSTALL ! !

ONLY CLEANUP AND REPAIR PowerShell commands ! ! That might fix it for you ! ! !