cant trigger the event in mission 6 "MK-82"

lionmagunas

Same here. Im at the exact same mission and I have the same problem.

Probably something is wrong with Trigger zone. Im reaching anchor point and there's no communicate about switching to zeus 67. I even managed to locate enemy Mortar positions by myself and drop bombs and kill everyone, but still not triggering events.

Edited by silenthunter183

hey guys, don't know what is happening, everything worked OK during my tests - at least will be fine in 2.5 I hope. In the meantime please try previous version of the mission which you can find here.

Also, make sure that you do the proper alignment - not to miss the trigger zone :) best thing to do is to stick close to your Flight Lead.

I will fly the mission tonight and see if it works fine (can't test in 1.5.8 as it is already gone for me, working on beta version of 2.5 to prepare the campaign for new Caucasus map). Anyway, the wait won't be long now - and I would recommend to wait, as it looks much better!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Guys in this case I'd just wait for 2.5 bound to hit open beta next week. I checked and it works like charm there. As I have a lot o things on my plate with making sure all works as intended with the new version so I hope you won't be upset that I won't try to update the mission for 1.5.8 which will be redundant very soon. Besides, the campaign in new Caucasus looks so much better - and the snow is there finally!

Same issue same mission. I'm running the current release version. Could it be something with a helo not taking off as expected? There is a similar issue with helos on the Piercing Fury Campaign.

I don't think helo has anything to do with it.. though it could, you never know with DCS. In any case, all works like charm in 2.5 - it is not a long wait!

• 3 months later...

is there a way to make repeat the georgian frequency (or coordinates or anything else)....as staying in formation and changing frequecies (or inputting coordinates) is very demanding could be possible to add an option to repeat?

I had to repeat the entire mission just because i forgot the correct frequency and did not have the time to write it down...

also it is not possible that my lead asks me to input a manual frequency while staying in formation in a tight turn.....any flight lead won't ask so..

thanks

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Hey!

IIRC the frequency stays on the screen as a message, if it doesn't I will make it do so.

You enter an orbit, which means you don't have to stay in formation with the flight lead at the stage which you describe. And there is no other way to get onto the Georgian freq than manual, as the whole situation was not planned as part of the mission and hence not envisaged on the ground.

I will check re the frequency information, I'll either leave it on the screen for longer or add it as a markpoint on F10 map. Adding the option to repeat it would require new voiceovers etc and will be difficult to do at this stage, sorry!

Hey!

IIRC the frequency stays on the screen as a message, if it doesn't I will make it do so.

You enter an orbit, which means you don't have to stay in formation with the flight lead at the stage which you describe. And there is no other way to get onto the Georgian freq than manual, as the whole situation was not planned as part of the mission and hence not envisaged on the ground.

I will check re the frequency information, I'll either leave it on the screen for longer or add it as a markpoint on F10 map. Adding the option to repeat it would require new voiceovers etc and will be difficult to do at this stage, sorry!

Yes...infact as i have a lot of difficulties to understand radio messages (not english speaker) i have to read the subtitles and just an f10 option to reread the messages (only text no audio would be really ok) that often stay on the screen too little time (i am referring to coordinates above all with are very difficult to insert in the ins system while reading and flying the aircraft)..

Then maybe i read bad the subtitles as i seem to remember that the leader told be to stay in formation and insert the manual frequency but it was in a tight turn as i wrote before...

The surprise situation is ok i am not complaining about it...

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

Repeat option everywhere would be difficult to include (it would take a few triggers each time and amount to a lot of work) but time permitting I will try to prolong the more important messages by a few seconds, that won’t be a problem. Thanks for taking the time to report this!

Repeat option everywhere would be difficult to include (it would take a few triggers each time and amount to a lot of work) but time permitting I will try to prolong the more important messages by a few seconds, that won’t be a problem. Thanks for taking the time to report this!
Thanks Baltic...i am really a fan of your work..really enjoyed enemy within and now this Mirage campaign... thanks for taking your time answering me, really appreciated

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk