TM Warthog Throttle Panel Printable Template

Scoggs

I posted this over on Hoggit but figured that I should share it here as well for those who may not travel to those parts. So copy-pasted from there

-----------------------------------------------------

As the Hornet is coming in the near future and I am super hyped (Been waiting like 5 years or so), I decided to get a head start at creating a control scheme for the TM Warthog throttle. I also wanted to create a printable overlay for the panel so I didn't have to guess as to which switch does what.

I found a great template by John_McFly (which can be found by clicking here). His template uses Open Office Draw, but I didn't really like the program. I imported his template into Photoshop and went from there. But just a warning, I am a photoshop noob so don't expect anything fancy as far as the template goes.

If you don't have photoshop I would recommend using John_McFlys template as the program is free. But if you do have photoshop (maybe you can use gimp?) you can use my mess of a template.

As for the template itself, it contains a white and black panel with corresponding text. I also added a panel of the normal layout so I could guesstimate how it would look(that overlay is NOT to scale). I tried to keep the layers ordered from top to bottom to make your lives easier, but again, I am complete noob that rarely uses PS so... sorry.

For printing, I would start with the white panel (with black text) to make sure you the way it looks.

Here is the panel and switch mapping I made for the Hornet. It will probably change when I actually start flying the thing.

The PSD with the template can be found here.

Anyways hope someone else finds this useful!

• Like 1

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

I could not open it in paint.net????

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .