Delivery issue

42nd_eemee

Dear ED Support,

I've purchased several times both the web and CD version of FC for myself and my friends and no issues at all. However now I have one. I've purchased 2 CDs (FC) on the 9th January 2005, paid for both of them online. However I've received only 1 CD on the 15th January. I've written an e-mail the same day to team@lockon.ru with my transaction ID, date and time of purchase and invoice ID included. I did not receive an answer (not even a return receipt) nor did I get the missing second CD. I've resent that e-mail on the 6th February but now to webmaster@lockon.ru and CC to team@lockon.ru. Unfortunately things have not changed yet. I guess maybe I did not get through your spam filter. Could you please look into this, since one of my friends is still waiting to get his CD.

Have you got the missing CD or heard anything ED yet emee? :)

Dear ED Support,

I've purchased several times both the web and CD version of FC for myself and my friends and no issues at all. However now I have one. I've purchased 2 CDs (FC) on the 9th January 2005, paid for both of them online. However I've received only 1 CD on the 15th January. I've written an e-mail the same day to team@lockon.ru with my transaction ID, date and time of purchase and invoice ID included. I did not receive an answer (not even a return receipt) nor did I get the missing second CD. I've resent that e-mail on the 6th February but now to webmaster@lockon.ru and CC to team@lockon.ru. Unfortunately things have not changed yet. I guess maybe I did not get through your spam filter. Could you please look into this, since one of my friends is still waiting to get his CD.

JJ

Unfortunately not. I considered waiting until Monday, since it usually took 3-4 work days to receive the CD. My plan was to ask a moderator for help, but now I have you here around...

Ps: LOL, I've written the wrong year in my previous post. It's 2007 not 2005. Sorry.

Unfortunately not. I considered waiting until Monday, since it usually took 3-4 work days to receive the CD. My plan was to ask a moderator for help, but now I have you here around...

Well I cannot help you directly - only try to push things a little. However, I think the problem might be that you chose the wrong email address for your query - please try: support@lockon.ru instead :) .

Ps: LOL, I've written the wrong year in my previous post. It's 2007 not 2005. Sorry.

LOL......I did think you have been unusually patient there :D .

JJ

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I also thought of amazon.com and in fact I found one store which is selling this game. Unfortunately this store is in USA in New York and I`m living in Germany. It`s said that no delivery is available in my area... WHY IS THIS GAME SO DIFFICULT TO FIND? I think all games are made with the primer function to be benefitend and to have a good number of sales. How do they imagine to profit of game which is sold in 1-2 stores in the world!