THANK YOU FOR 2.5 EAGLE DYNAMICS!

Dutch Baron

Jumping in here with congrats to ED. Wags, you owe those folks a steak dinner at the least. I was really surprised at the smoothness of the transition to 2.5Beta. Yes, the download took me almost 10 hours but then as I live in a very rural part of the USA, I don't have the best internet service that the city folks do. And what with much of the flight sim world on the servers as suspected, I was fully prepared for a slow download. But no hiccups at all. A few adjustments due to some of my personal favorite "mods" but all in all, but I am one happy camper at the moment. Now, if the price on some of the critical PC components will only come down in price, perhaps I can build a system worthy of your efforts and time well spent. Congrats!!!

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Yess, massive, no ALL of the thanks to all of you at ED An absolutely milestone and the works of sheer devotion and hard work of biblical proportion - for FREE!

I have absolute faith that DCS is the crowned supreme of flight simulators both now and in the future.

Really words are meaningless in comparison and really don't do 2.5 or ED and everyone who has helped along the way any form of justice.

Again every congratulation to everyone who has worked towards this. ED take the lead!

If only my PC was took it as such, it's days seem numbered...

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I've waited patiently after having bought Nevada 1 year or so ago. The work is spectacular. The scenery is beautiful. The clouds are alive. The haze in the morning. Leaves me breathless. Great work ED! Thank you so much!

I know the GUI is not sexy like the lighting and explosions but it is really slick looking now and setting a nice standard for the rest of the content. The DCS banner on the loading screen is particularly striking. Oh and to see the one MP browser is just perfect. Thanks ED :thumbup:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WOW, Thanks ED!:)

You guys must be very happy also, to finally have DCS merged together, the future looks very bright for the DCS brand.

Thanks again for all the hard work, that all involved has contributed.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Wow, superb! With medium settings, I'm getting 40+ fps, and the scenery is better than 1.58 (which aren't bad either)...

Of course, I'd love to use the higher settings which are simply STUNNING, but I get 8-12 fps...time to start saving for an upgrade!!

Thank you!!

DCS 2.5 works better for me, even with higher graphics settings.

DCS Flaming Cliffs 3, DCS Combined Arms, DCS F-5E Tiger II, DCS Ka-50, DCS F/A 18C Hornet,DCS A-10C Warthog,DCS AV-8B Harrier

Wishlist: DCS F-16 Falcon

Intel Core I7-6700K OC 4.7GHZ, Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198294329153/

I'm testing it since yesterday.

It's simply amazing!

The runways, the trees, the grass, the desert. Wow! Simply Wow!

Congratulations ED! You came a long way since initial release and what a sim this is!

This is an amazing sim! 'Nuff said!:pilotfly:

YouTube: SloppyDog

Congrats from here too ! 2.5 is such an evolution ! Can't wait until it's made stable and we can forget about the previous releases altogether.

Welcome to 2018 !

THANKS !

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K

Yes gotta say DCS 2.5 and Caucasus map is AWESOME! Thank You. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I must join all the others to compliment ED for the wonderful accomplishment. The whole sim world they created is simply wonderful, and this last iteration truly provide an awesome experience. Bravi!

Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus

All 3 maps of DCS 2.5 are fantastic. Moreover the effects of lights, shadows, explosions, water and much more are still really great .. great job ED .. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/139168989452694/about/

ASUS ROG - TM Hotas Warthog - TM Hotas Cougar - TM F-18 Grip - Oculus Rift S - Track IR 5