THANK YOU FOR 2.5 EAGLE DYNAMICS!

Dutch Baron

I am running DCS 2.5 on a high end gaming laptop and i can tell you at first glance it looks like it is running soo much smoother. The whole enviroment looks soo much ritcher. And again i have a 20 fps perf increase at very high settings Amazing. I have not yet discovered any flaws. The whole install proces was a doozy too

Thanks. Now that I looked at around 10 videos of 2.5 first plays I came here to congratulate as well.

That is, becuase I decided to wait for release version since I still have some work that'll take me another week.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

I agree that the graphics are a huge improvement, but online being unplayable and the single player stuff being glitched quite heavily certainly has me looking forward to the "release version."

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Agreed. I spent last night playing through the first four missions of the Sea Dragon campaign in VR, and it was the most astonishingly immersive experience I've ever had in a flight sim.

I started out with flight "sims" back in the early to mid-80's, when they were beyond basic. I never imagined that I'd ever see anything as unbelievably convincing and realistic as 2.5 within my lifetime, let alone within 30 years.

I'm incredibly excited to see how DCS continues to evolve over the coming years and decades. Great work, guys. :thumbup:

Edited by Pizzicato
Typos

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Agreed. I spent last night playing through the first four missions of the Sea Dragon campaign in VR, and it was the most astonishingly immersive experience I've ever had in a flight sim.

I started out with flight "sims" back in the early to mid-80's, when they were beyond basic. I never imagined that I'd ever see anything as unbelievably convincing and realistic as 2.5 within my lifetime, let alone within 30 years.

I'm incredibly excited to see how DCS continues to evolve over the coming years and decades. Great works, guys. :thumbup:

+1 THNX ED ;) I am sure it will all get fixed or at least better as time goes on just needs a little polishing but GREAT JOB ALL..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

I was working in professional simulators as test pilot, test engineer and software developer. And I have a message for the whole DCS contributors: Been there and done that, debugging code and scripts, rethinking architecture, migration scripts, integration plans, testing campaigns, bug fix and non regression testing, sprint planning and backlog grooming...So a big thank you for your work and dedication, 2.5 is great.

• Like 2