georgian hammer "push 0-0"

nazghool

Ok not sure if bugged or what ( first time playing a10) but i have got 0 comms with atc but can carry on with the mission. ( no biggy to me )

Also once airbourne on my familiarization flight i get to around the wp6 ( east or west label) and my flight is getting attacked by sams and my wingman got shot down ! but continues to give me the vocal tour after ( i hadnt even got near the waypoint on our side>?) i had to skip them and fly south away from enemy.

As a first time flier of the a10 and trying to get used to the controls i have to say bugged or not that was extremely enjoyable and exciting evading sams with flares and/or chaff piling out the back ! ( probably wasnt shooting at me but still !) a literal WTF moment followed by minor panic at the reaslisation and seeing the smoke off the sams launch! looking forward to playing the rest of the campaign! :D

oh and after i landed back at the airbase i quit and mission was complete altho it didnt actually say mission complete?

• 8 months later...

It is broken. Effectively first mission, which is expected to be just a familiarization tour takes you right into an SA-8 engagement zone. I don't want even to know how many bugs this campaign must have after the map revamp.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...

Has this been fixed? Does anyone know if Georgian Hammer Campaign has been fixed for the A-10C? I remember playing it and getting stuck in mission 10 or something like that.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

• 4 months later...

I don't know about mission 10 but, I just finished mission 0-0 (the familiarization flight with no weapons), and was getting shot at by SAMs quite a few times. We made it back, but was odd getting this calm description of things by my wingman as missiles were flying at us.

• 10 months later...

Still get shot at on famil mission. Successfully evaded missiles with jammer and Chaff/Flares plus violent manoevering. No big deal, took Mavericks and flew it again then took out the launcher to get my own back! Great fun but the system didn't like that and failed the mission because I didn't follow the route I guess. Did it again like a good boy and passed easily.

Enjoyed the capmpaign very much so bought Combined Arms so I can direct ground forces too and started again. Great fun.

Can't wait for Warthog II.

Edited by Lee1

I think I brought up getting shot at in the fam flight shortly after release, and the gist of it was that we shouldn't blindly follow lead and be ready to defend ourselves.

Pretty much beats the purpose of a fam flight IMO, but I guess it's going to stay this way. :noexpression:

I think I brought up getting shot at in the fam flight shortly after release, and the gist of it was that we shouldn't blindly follow lead and be ready to defend ourselves.

Pretty much beats the purpose of a fam flight IMO, but I guess it's going to stay this way. :noexpression:

I compared the original DCS v1.26 version to the fixed version (DCS v1.5x) I did 3-4 years ago and the OSSA SAM has been moved closer to the (East - > West path of the players flight), most likely moved due to being in the trees or something, making it within its engagement range, its detection range is right down to BATUMI were you takeoff, so it is tracking you as soon as the mission starts.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.