DCS 2.5 OB Server Integrity Check

dabomb

We run mods on our server. Currently, the Integrity Check is always enabled regardless of whether I turn it on or off in the Server Settings screen when I start the server.

Anyone else seeing this?

Edited by dabomb
Edited title

Okay. Got this sorted. (thank you Caput_58).

There are 3 variables in the serverSettings.lua file (C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config) that dictate whether the integrity check will be enabled or not on your server. These are:

"require_pure_textures"

"require_pure_models"

"require_pure_clients"

If any of these 3 are set to false, the integrity check will be enabled. All 3 must be set to false to disable the check.

For some reason, unchecking the Integrity Check button in the Server Settings page would only set the "require_pure_clients" variable to false -- it leaves the other 2 set to true. I had to manually edit the file in Notepad++ and set them to false. Once that was done, it disabled the integrity check "shield" from our server in the server list and we were able to run our mods again.

Hope this helps someone else.

• Like 1

Your hope came true some hours later :) thanks!

There are 3 variables in the serverSettings.lua file (C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config) that dictate whether the integrity check will be enabled or not on your server. These are:

"require_pure_textures"

"require_pure_models"

"require_pure_clients"

If any of these 3 are set to false, the integrity check will be enabled. All 3 must be set to false to disable the check.

For some reason, unchecking the Integrity Check button in the Server Settings page would only set the "require_pure_clients" variable to false -- it leaves the other 2 set to true. I had to manually edit the file in Notepad++ and set them to false. Once that was done, it disabled the integrity check "shield" from our server in the server list and we were able to run our mods again.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

"require_pure_textures"

"require_pure_models"

"require_pure_clients"

On the red highlighted parameter of requiring pure textures, if that is disabled, will it allow modded skins in to MP servers?

I have the beta with nothing more than 159th squad-skins, and can get into no MP servers with int check enabled. Not sure if anyone has turned this off, but I can say I haven't got into a single MP server that has the int' check on as yet. That's a shame just for one non-harmfull change to the sim I have on board.

Edited by 159_Archer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

159th Guards Aviation Regiment; recruiting now! http://www.159thgar.com/

We now fly all modern Jets and Helos