1-3 FPS on Multiplayer!!!

BadHabit

By the time I finished config of the game in SP. I tried to join multiplayer. Just hoped into a random server and was getting max 3fps until the game crashed, that was on the Brief screen not even in a cockpit.

The game is running as smooth as I can force it to be, a lot worse than 1.5.8 but I am able to fly in SP with an average of 45fps all around.

Is something wrong which is known? I can see others are in multiplayer but can't even ask them on the server how the did it cause the game is freezed on that low fps. Checked CpU usage was fine, GPU was nominal I dont get it...:helpsmilie:

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

I heard that if you do this it will sort the low fps issue out.

I haven't had to try as mine is fine, but worth a shot

Delete these folder in saved games.

Fxo

Metashaders

Under config delete the option.lua.

Run a repair and try again

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

So eventually the problem is the RAM . On joining multiplayer ram is caped at about 13-14G out of 16 and fps are 1 static. The splash screen shows couple of times and then maybe I am lucky and it throtle down. But 9\10 the ram usage goes from 85% to 90++ and then the game crashes of course. I lowered visibility range and preload radious no luck.

Specs in my sig.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

I am having the same issue (again). In Single player I am using about 9GB of Ram, when I jump in multiplayer it goes up to 13.5 before I have even moved, and it does not take long for the Low Memory warning to go off and soon after a crash. I was getting this in 2.0 but only with the Mig 21.

JD

AKA_MattE

SP: https://ibb.co/je8Zr6

MP: https://ibb.co/iYkm4R

And please don't recommend me a RAM upgrade. Its over 150euro cost for a free update of Caucasus...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

SP: https://ibb.co/je8Zr6

MP: https://ibb.co/iYkm4R

And please don't recommend me a RAM upgrade. Its over 150euro cost for a free update of Caucasus...

16 GB of RAM is definitely enough.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Mp yep, i have it too, jump in airplane and after 3 to 5 minutes the issue is gone. It seems like it are something loading problems. There not optimized yet. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Yeah true but most times game will crash before. Keep redoing all the process of deleting files etc saw better results.

Sent from my iQE100 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

I get some lag and low fps while looking at the briefing screen just about any server I connect to. I tend to wait it out until the breifing screen becomes responsive and then choose my aircraft and go.

as far as general FPS - msaa does not play nice with deferred shading. Enabling FXAA in nv control panel and disabling msaa in game should look comparable to msaa 2x provided you alt enter into full screen. I know the devs think @ high res we wont need AA...but I think they should consider MLAA or something in that regard, because things look pretty jaggy without any AA at all.

Edited by Headwarp
Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

Yeah game looks terrible without it. Tried everything I could with my limited knowledge to make it work and found a balance in between. I left it in game at AAx2 and aniso. x16. Game shows about 40-65 fps sometimes higher or lower depends. But that is all SP. I will leave MP for a while, until this mess is solved and enjoy the beauty of the sim in SP missions for a while, cause all of this is just creating frustration and time loss that I don't need right know. Case closed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52