Updated Steam version to 2.5 Open Beta but can't login

wedge_one

Since I was subscribed to Open Beta on Steam, it automatically downloaded the 2.5 update, but the game isn't asking to login into my account and I can't play multiplayer. My other modules seems to be activated.

Already verified files and stuff.

I'm also running the Standalone version 2.5, dunno if it's causing any conflicts.

¬ wedge

Wishlist: DCS: F-16C

wedgeDCS - Modern Custom CSS themes for the Forum

You're running both steam and standalone installs of the same version?

Yes.

Tried to run DCS Standalone and got an authorization error code 502, said I was unable to log but the game launched, my account name was on the top of the screen and multiplayer was available.

Something wrong is not right.

Maybe they're sharing the same Saved Games folder and it's causing some kind of conflict?

¬ wedge

I split the versions using dcs_variant.txt on both installations, one is called STANDALONE and the other STEAM, it create two more folders on the Saved Games, the Standalone version is logging in fine but the Steam still doesn't ask for a log in.

¬ wedge

Exact same problem here. I only have the steam edition and yet I can't login. The button I see is the log out button, and once I press it, DCS restarts but nothing happens

Same, which is a shame as I planned to play co-op tonight.

OTOH I'm still happy ED pushed the build early as I get play with 2.5, tweak settings and adjust my missions (rather than watch youtube videos of the new build).

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080