LowLand TigerMeet 2007 - Feel The Challenge

LLTM 2007 Homepage

English Site Version

For seven years now, The LowLand TigerMeet is the ultimate LAN event for milflightsim enthusiasts from all over the world.

Over one hundred pilots and many more visitors gather in Central Europe for 3 days of pure fun.

For one weekend, you get to jump into your flightsuit, pack your PC gear or whole homepit and fully celebrate your hobby with your brethren-in-spirit.

This years 9th edition again features highly suspensefull competitions for IL2, LockOn and the Official European Championships for Falcon 4: Allied Force.

Can you "Feel The Challenge"?

CU @ll there!

• Like 1

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

Sorry for bumping!

This event ranges in the same class as FORTIS DogfightCup and VFAT, so I´m trying to keep it on page 1 for a couple of days...

I promise I´ll stop promoting it somewhen mid-april...:music_whistling:

Hmmmm,.... are they all living in America?,

surely there are people from Europe who MUST come to this great event!!!

We even had Russians in 2005!!

So please sign in :) you won't regret it.

15485245he9.jpg

18104127bx8.jpg

62114781ad8.jpg

Oke... Woody? (enough promoting):)

See ya

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

Hmmmm,.... are they all living in America?,

surely there are people from Europe who MUST come to this great event!!!

We even had Russians in 2005!!

So please sign in :) you won't regret it.

15485245he9.jpg

18104127bx8.jpg

62114781ad8.jpg

Oke... Woody? (enough promoting):)

See ya

As an active military, I feel somewhat disturbed by 'military airforce fans' who are wearing flight suits and lots of patches ...

Keep in mind that this still is only a simulation....

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

No need to be disturbed, itґs a great bunch of openminded and intelligent people from all over Europe there.

They are all just having fun with their hobby, you wonґt find a single stupid militarist there, but many friendly and free spirits.

Some of them enjoy wearing their milflightsim collectorґs items for the weekend, one Dutch guy even runs around in a full F-16 flightgear with helmet, mask and g-suit from time to time, scaring visitors by standing in a corner like a puppet and then suddenly moving. :megalol:

Heґs a nice person like they all are, and Iґm looking forward to seeing them again!

- While wearing my flightsuit...:thumbup:

Thereґs absolutely no wannabe military atmosphere at this event.

Come by and check it out for yourself!

Iґm shure you would feel comfy to be surrounded by so many aviation enthusiasts.

Military Jets are our Pop-Stars! So we're gonne keep wear their merchandise products added with our own patches when meating eachother IRL! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Military Jets are our Pop-Stars! So we're gonne keep wear their merchandise products added with our own patches when meating eachother IRL! :)

I don't think so.

Real life is real life and a hobby is a hobby. I don't pretend to be a pilot (wearing a flight suit and patches) just because I manage to land a simulated jet on a simulated piece of tarmack. Cool down a bit....

kind regards,

Raven....

I don't think so.

Real life is real life and a hobby is a hobby. I don't pretend to be a pilot (wearing a flight suit and patches) just because I manage to land a simulated jet on a simulated piece of tarmack. Cool down a bit....

Thereґs no need to cool down, because it canґt get any cooler than this event.:matrix: :thumbup:

The point is that everyone can do what he/she likes best, be it showing his homepit or wearing his pilot gear or whatever. No one jumps at each other because of different oppinions, itґs about live and let live on the common basis of military flight simulation.

I think you should stop condemning people for having a different view than yours.

This thread is about promoting a great event that brings the community closer together, not about flaming it for personal reasons.

If you donґt like what you might see, just donґt come.

Or come anyway and let the open, peaceful and down-to-earth minds of the participants speak for themselves.

But donґt harm something that you never even whitnessed yourself.

I don't think so.

golfsierra, whats the problem man, if you don't like it, don't go! This is a simulation, which simulates real world. If people feel happy with "simulating" a flight suit please let them.

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

golfsierra, whats the problem man, if you don't like it, don't go! This is a simulation, which simulates real world. If people feel happy with "simulating" a flight suit please let them.

I have no problem with flight simmers or people wearing flight suits - just go ahead and do whatever you like. I don't say 'you should not do this and that'. But I may express my point of view about this, yes ?

kind regards,

Raven....

Well said, so it's OK that here I can post my own point of view, right ?

Yes, of course, no one getґs oppressed here.

Post and let everyone whoґs ever been there see that you havenґt got a clue what you are talking about.

Frazer, Laud and me donґt criticise you for your different opinion on flightsuits in particular, we criticize you for bringing your opinion on this up in a thread about an event that does nothing but good to the flightsim community. Youґre implying that a bunch of illminded militarists gathers there, thus youґre doing wrong to something without knowing the truth. If you yourself donґt want to wear gear and patches, donґt. No one of us will ever think good or bad about you for doing or not doing it. And you shouldnґt think or talk bad about us vice versa.

But we should stop the argument now, since itґs leading nowhere and canґt be resolved in here.

I donґt want this thread to get closed since itґs about something good that deserves continuing promotion.:)

Yes, of course, no one getґs oppressed here.

Post and let everyone whoґs ever been there see that you havenґt got a clue what you are talking about.

I donґt think you have the guts to participate and get yourself proved wrong...:music_whistling:

Youґre implying that a bunch of militarists gathers there, thus doing wrong to something without knowing the truth.

You're really good in twisting words.

I was stating that IMHO some people have lost their sense for reality to a certain degree. I was not talking about militarists, but a flight suit does not make a jet pilot - despite some of them who ar dressed llike that behave like their were...

And finally, look at the logo of your wing and you'll see what I mean.

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it´s our home!"

Well, Earth calling Woodstock, please come down again - maybe one or two of you folks got a real PPL - the rest are no aviators at all.

Lock-On is a flight sim, and 99% of us simmers are bank teller, engineers, teachers, students and-what-you-have.

We'll meet at Ahaus, and then we can discuss this further, having a beer or two.

If you yourself donґt want to wear gear and patches, donґt

Very generous, indeed....

kind regards,

Raven....

And finally, look at the logo of your wing and you'll see what I mean.

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - itґs our home!"

Sorry, but you are mixing up things here, my friend!

This motto has absolutely nothing to do with virtual JaBoG32, you will find it nowhere on our homepage except in my signature.

Even on other forums, without any "JaBoG32_Woodstock" graphics and under other names, I carry this slogan in my sig.

Itґs one of my mottos in life, and I worked hard for and fully enjoy my pilotґs license.

:pilotfly:

We'll meet at Ahaus, and then we can discuss this further, having a beer or two.

Very generous, indeed....

Cool, looking forward to that!

You see, Iґm trying anything to bring as much participants or visitors to the event as possible.

Youґve been particularly hard to convince but now I gotcha!

And it gets even better: Iґll bring you one of our patches as a present... :P

I don't think so.

Unfortunately this is getting off topic:(

Well, in a hobby you can dream of things you could't achieve in real life!

Just by landing a simulated jet on a simulated piece of tarmack says enough that you wish to be a pilot at that moment, otherwise you would't play this sim!

This topic is for all enthousiastic aviation fans, we are just promoting this

great event.

@Golfsierra2, maybe you can start your own topic, then you could discuss

this with everyone, but this topic isn't the place for it.

Enough said.

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

http://www.lowlandtigermeet.de/galerie/galerie/index.htm

As an appetizer....

I will try to make it there in time ( :no: while looking at all those flight suits...), then :beer: with Woody and others, maybe we even will get :drunk: , :drink: some more, maybe :smoke: as well, watch the :pilotfly: with their :joystick: which will be :thumbup:, we all will have :megalol:, I will take some :photo: of the pilots who :v: and :notworthy: them, and finally it will be time to say :bye_3: until LLTM 2008.

So, no need to be :mad: at me anymore or continuing :argue: about flight suits yes or no, just :clap: and :punk: and :cheer3nc:,

because LLTM is going to happen very soon.

kind regards,

Raven....

Thats the most funny smiley-post I ever saw!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

I don't think so.

Huh what suits ..heh? who..heh? i dont understand ..LOL :lol: :pilotfly: :megalol:

gal_026.jpg

gal_006.jpg

http://www.jetfly.hu/rovatok/jetfly/eu_060914/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Huh what suits ..heh? who..heh? i dont understand ..LOL :lol: :pilotfly: :megalol:

gal_026.jpg

gal_006.jpg

http://www.jetfly.hu/rovatok/jetfly/eu_060914/

After watching your website, i'm getting somewhat jealous, wish we had that opportunity:)

Do you attend at het LLTM?